Monday's football

JayDee

Not a great deal on. Fulham are just about relegated but obviously need to give it a go tonight.

Main TV games:

Hamburg v FC Nuremberg Bundesliga 2 19:30 BT Sport 1

Real Betis v Granada La Liga 20:00 LaLigaTV

Fulham v Burnley Premier League 20:00 Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Ultra HD

TV games:

Fixtures/scores:

The commentator called this “the last ever Monday night Bundesliga game”.

Aside from the fact it’s Bundesliga 2...what did he mean by that ?

Caught the end of Spartak Moscow v Khimki earlier, last minute winner for Spartak from the son of Henrik Larsson. If I'd realized who he was, I'd have been supporting Khimki.

Fans protested against them and they will no longer happen as part of the new TV. Both leagues

Oh really, I thought he’d just misspoke and meant the last game of the season or something.

I suppose that’s good for the fans....pish for those watching on telly when there’s %^*& all else on

I’m sitting watching pish on Netflix not even realising football is on, ffs :))

You’re better off sticking with Netflix than the cowardly inept performances Hamburg serve up, which can only loosely be called football.

at the very least I’d like them to do something hilarious, like squander a 3-0 lead, but I doubt they can muster a goal tonight

This Fulham game will either be an end to end thriller goalfest or utter dross, no middle ground epl

The Burnley game is exciting

Brilliant when you have cards on the request a bet and referee let’s mitrovic pull player to deck off the ball without even talking to him

2-0
Wood

Reckon our b team could beat this Fulham shambles

Talk of Parker for Spurs - whit??

I think their most important players being on loan is really hampering them. Not like they are really playing for their career here as they will just go back to their parent club. They don't even really look arsed.

I think their most important players being on loan is really hampering them. Not like they are really playing for their career here as they will just go back to their parent club. They don't even really look arsed.

Every time I've seen the big lad sitting DM for them I wonder what contest he won for a game on the pitch

Every time I've seen the big lad sitting DM for them I wonder what contest he won for a game on the pitch

I also don't think Scott Parker can get them motivated enough either. There was a period there where they strung three pointless passes around without actual going anywhere like it was a training match. They have half an hour to save their place in the league and I can't remember a good effort on goal.

Back