More Dolly bedsheets

To think Ross McCrorie might actually sign for these no marks haha

They’re a fuc,king irrelevance but Rangers are in their every thought. Weird cun,ts

If this forum can get shut down for threats against popcorn teeth then surely something can be done against that forum by their webhosts??

Literally wishing Babies to be dead out to be smashed with a golf club is probably the worst thing I've ever seen on a football forum.

I just don't understand the mentality of some of them. I'll be honest some of my closest friends and work colleagues from offshore are Aberdeen fans who go to the games and they world never behave this way.

What a message to non RC or non denominational players and those with ambition and see the sheep as a stepping stone to better things surely many will think twice before going there. If I was Scott Wright I would get out ASAP.

I was thinking about it more...

for his sake we are better off getting him now

no doubt dolly will hound him at the front door

Would be better for all parties, their horrible fans aside his head will be at Rangers now and he will not want to get injured or hamper the move so would probably subconsciously not give 100% for the sheep now a pre has been signed.

Unequivocal evidence that there is a link from being a total fucktard, animal noncery and supporting Dolly FC

Can this season get any better?

We are beating and annoying every c.unt, it’s superb!
Absolutely correct.

Rangers are back, in our rightful (and earned) position, and these cvnts can't take it.

They tried to kill our club off, and they failed. Underestimated what being a Ranger is all about.

%^*& 'em.

Keep turning the screw Rangers; as ever, we are all right behind you.

WATP RTID

That is a deliberate threat to Rangers fans living up in sheep land. I'll bet the mhedia dont mention that though.

In a few weeks time one of Livingston or St Johnstone will have won more trophies in the 21st century than they no marks.

We are not your rivals you shower of shite, you are shite on our shoes :D

Its like down here. Bradford City fans seem to think Leeds Utd are their rivals. Yet Leeds look upon the likes of the Sheffield clubs or Manchester Utd. Bradford rivals are really Rochdale etc.

Aberdeen are the same. They want to be associated with us when in fact they are far closer to Dundee Utd as rivals.

We hate them and for the week leading up to our games against them we show it. That’s as much time as they merit from us.

These irrelevant no-mark cûnts literally obsess about us all year :))

A wee diddy club 130 miles away with supporters desperate to create a rivalry that will never exist anywhere other than in their heads. It’s great to see.

Absolute w@nkers they are, pathetic bunch of no-marks
Had one rant at me for 10 minutes today about why he wasnt bothered.

Didnt get the irony of his reaction.

Didnt like it when pointed out his contract starts with us when Wright is 24 so no development fee due

And our board want to build bridges with that lot? I’d personally leave them to stew in their own pish.
I’d be recalling mcrorie as well if I legally could do so. Plenty other clubs he could be loaned to.
Would love to see this shower of scum go down the tubes.

The only thing they rival or try to compete with regarding us is the amount of Aberdeen buses leaving for their away games against the amount of North East RSC busses.

Even at that we win that one.

Had a look on the Dolly forum.

They openly admit that there would be no issues with Wright going anywhere else but he should know that going to us from them is “not the done thing”.

They are all now wishing death or a career ending injury on him.

All this for a rivalry that only exists in their sad wee minds.

On a separate but related note - has anyone noticed the way in which posters talk to each other on their forum? It's like they pride themselves on being as aggressive, nasty and insulting as possible...to each other.

Wishing death on each other, referring to each other as mutants, insulting each others daughters etc.

Come to think of it though, it's rather fitting for them tbh.

Its like down here. Bradford City fans seem to think Leeds Utd are their rivals. Yet Leeds look upon the likes of the Sheffield clubs or Manchester Utd. Bradford rivals are really Rochdale etc.

Aberdeen are the same. They want to be associated with us when in fact they are far closer to Dundee Utd as rivals.
Don’t Rotherham also see Leeds as rivals, where as Leeds see them as a fly that’s needing swatting away?

Unless young McCrorie is going to go down the Derek McInnes route of trying to integrate himself with the northern filth up there, I'd suggest he seriously contemplates his future at that rancid club.

Don’t Rotherham also see Leeds as rivals, where as Leeds see them as a fly that’s needing swatting away?

Ye as do Hull etc. Aberdeen dreamt of being a force in Scotland and yet they are just that wee annoying fly as you say that we swat every so often that comes back for more.

I'm Aberdonian and a lifelong Hun i always remember acquaintances or neighbours of the sheep persuasion (who on a one to one basis were okay people) but when meeting them in a pub or at a party with other members of their flock i was always introduced as a Hun supporter (presumably to see if anything would kick off) ruined a few good nights having to watch your back all evening They honestly are a shower of shite
Nice try.

On a separate but related note - has anyone noticed the way in which posters talk to each other on their forum? It's like they pride themselves on being as aggressive, nasty and insulting as possible...to each other.

Wishing death on each other, referring to each other as mutants, insulting each others daughters etc.

Come to think of it though, it's rather fitting for them tbh.
'You can insult me, you can insult my family but never insult my ewe.

That is a deliberate threat to Rangers fans living up in sheep land. I'll bet the mhedia dont mention that though.
A threat is all it is, they don’t do actions.

There is probably the same amount of Gers fans up here as Aberdeen fans anyway.

A threat is all it is, they don’t do actions.

There is probably the same amount of Gers fans up here as Aberdeen fans anyway.

I don't doubt anything you say but if you're out and about you don't exactly have every other Gers fan walking alongside for back up. Plus, these cants tend to hunt in packs picking on lone people.

I'm Aberdonian and a lifelong Hun i always remember acquaintances or neighbours of the sheep persuasion (who on a one to one basis were okay people) but when meeting them in a pub or at a party with other members of their flock i was always introduced as a Hun supporter (presumably to see if anything would kick off) ruined a few good nights having to watch your back all evening They honestly are a shower of shite
I may be called a Hun by wanks but I'm certainly not one and would never identify myself as one.

The mentally challengeds are Huns ffs look at their history

The sheep are a real strange twisted wee group when in numbers.

That mob should go start a rivalry with Inverness or Ross County they'd be much happier competing against a side at their own level.

And our board want to build bridges with that lot? I’d personally leave them to stew in their own pish.
I’d be recalling mcrorie as well if I legally could do so. Plenty other clubs he could be loaned to.
Would love to see this shower of scum go down the tubes.
Do you realise its their scum fans who write nonsense,not their board members. Build bridges with the boards of other clubs, laugh at their fans.

A Rangers fan calling themselves a "Hun". WTF is that all about?

Do you realise its their scum fans who write nonsense,not their board members. Build bridges with the boards of other clubs, laugh at their fans.
You do realise that cormack apart, that board kicked us from pillar to post in 2012 along with their masters in chief and the rest of the scum cabal.
F**k them I wish them nothing but the worst

A bunch of seriously deranged supporters they believe they have a rivalry with us which in reality only exists their heads

Back