More Hearts tickets available

What's scandalous about it? How can Rangers control last minute availability of debenture tickets?
They tiered every other drop. They could have done the same over the course of today. Not everyone can check their emails 24/7 in the hope that tickets become available.

They tiered every other drop. They could have done the same over the course of today. Not every one can check their emails 24/7 in the hope that tickets become available.
It's still tiered. Only available to category 1 and this late additional allocation sold out in under an hour. I got the email but all gone when I tried to purchase.

The club have done the right thing as they have sold out. What else could they do when they still have to post them out to folk ?

Gave my 2 debenture to a workmate as I originally couldn't manage. Now 24 hrs later I can and ticket less! The joys!

On 1158 and its at 1190 cut off. Tough beat so will depend on whether hearts give any back, but doubt that'll happen.

Not everyone can look at their emails due to work
Just had a chance to look,I had the opportunity to buy,but when I logged in sold out.You should get a bit longer time than what's offered to get that chance,they would sell out anyway
Fuckin scandalous
It’s first come first served. I’m not really seeing the scandal here?

Keep refreshing the page if you've enough points in Cat 1.

I tried to buy 40mins after my email was sent, all showing sold out.

Have just tried again and bought one successfully for Upper South !

Keep refreshing the page if you've enough points in Cat 1.

I tried to buy 40mins after my email was sent, all showing sold out.

Have just tried again and bought one successfully for Upper South !
Yeah there’ll be folk with them in baskets etc and they’ll pop back up here and there

When buying a debenture ticket you need to specify which team you want to support

Highly possible this extra batch are in a debenture area oroginally allocated for Hearts supporters

On 1158 and its at 1190 cut off. Tough beat so will depend on whether hearts give any back, but doubt that'll happen.
there won’t be any returns. The tinpot cunts have given them all away as freebies via their charity after their supporter demand wasn’t sufficient.

Back