More kerrydale meltdown hilarity

I only knew about ill Phil never knew their was a second cretin making money off this.

It is actually incredible that 2 human beings on this planet make a living out of this - even their pundits in the main stream media aren't interested in 'Celtic problems' like who is their better right back or is christie better as winger or a forward etc, Sutton/Hartson only ever make sensationalist comments about other teams.. it is a quite incredible circumstances we have here in Scotland.

Enduldge me for a minute but my second sport is NFL and my team is the Pittsburgh Steelers - I keep as close an eye on them as I do Rangers and never ever in my decade plus of following them have I seen a steelers pundit, beat writer, blogger or fan ever do a deep dive or write shock value criticism of their big rivals, they would loose all credibility instantly if they did.
If you're in need of a good laugh have a look at John James site, he really takes it to a different level, however i find some of the stuff he comes out with about some of our former players/ managers is disgusting and he should be sued for libel.

Maybe sturgeon should be investigating there secrets first. Nations shame!!!
Her and her cult are complicit in the cover up. Hamas has time in this pandemic to pose with a scum hoodie on so investigation of his team and Saville’s connection will never happen.

Rangers didn’t use furlough that’s why players took pay cut so that the could keep the other staff on. I’m sure that’s what I read. Correct me if I’m wrong.
I dont think any players took an actual cut, I'm sure it was wage refferals.

To be fair.... given the levels of finances that professional football teams operate at and the outrageous amounts they spend on transfers, I agree that any club furloughing any staff whatsoever should be given a transfer ban.

If you can afford to spend tens of millions on a player in the summer, you can afford to pay wee Betty from the kitchen her full wages without having the begging bowl out to the government.

Obviously the lower done the food chain you come in the professional level the different it becomes.

As it happens though..... fück it! Welcome aboard full time Ianis! :))

IEqBaOX.jpg

Who cares? Some of us who say they are obsessed with us are obsessed with them

Ok let's do a comparison.

Scum supporters: Write books about Rangers, have blogs dedicated to Rangers, made a film about Rangers, bombard every phone in they can to talk about Rangers on a daily basis, spent hours researching our new kit manufacturers business premises, finances and even the religion of its founders and their ancestors etc, etc.

Rangers supporters : We laugh about them on our own forum.

Not really the same is it?

Dafuk does that moonunit think the furst munster is going to do? Furlough scheme has nothing to do with her. Despite their delusions she’s just an empty suit making noise.

To be fair.... given the levels of finances that professional football teams operate at and the outrageous amounts they spend on transfers, I agree that any club furloughing any staff whatsoever should be given a transfer ban.

If you can afford to spend tens of millions on a player in the summer, you can afford to pay wee Betty from the kitchen her full wages without having the begging bowl out to the government.

Obviously the lower done the food chain you come in the professional level the different it becomes.

As it happens though..... fück it! Welcome aboard full time Ianis! :))

I agree.

Back