More sell outs

Boxing day football is always well attended.Chance to get out of the house for the afternoon is far too good an opportunity to miss.

the general ticket sales for this aren't out yet for this match. I just assumed many wouldnt travel.

Forgot all about the killie game till 9.30 yesterday but too late to get 4 or 5 seats together. There wasn't even 2 together anywhere, just a few solitary seats dotted about.

Secondary tickets on sale in certain parts of the ground for the Killie game, as of a few minutes ago online

At 9am yesterday I was 20th in line at the ticket office when it opened. 20 mins later they only had tickets together at the back of the Club Deck. It will take more than being robbed of a trophy to stop us follow following

i was over at ticket office yesterday about 11am to see if i could pick up a ticket for my young cousin,girl said they were sold out ,but she would have a look anyway, and 1 popped up in bf4, great that games are complete sell outs well before the game day ,

I rang the ticket office today on the off chance of a Young Boys ticket. No Joy, good to see the place sold out - wouldn't expect any less of the bears mind you.

I generally don’t like home games on Boxing Day as I’m usually rough as fvck, but I also hate missing home games so I’ll be there looking very hungover. :oops:

Back