Morelos racially abused on Instagram Live

I would hope the club call this out again, the more instances of calling it out, the more action will be taken, especially in the current climate. Although we need to actually look at Alfredo as a person and see how much all this is actually getting to him, he seems down, depressed and sad. He loves our club, he loves us, however I believe he feels hated in Scottish football. I’d go as far to say it’s much worse than normal hate for an opposition player, Bovril chucked at him v Motherwell, racially abused v them at new year, racially abused a few weeks ago on Instagram, racially abused again tonight. It’s not normal, he will feel let down by us as club in we don’t stand up to it

I'm pretty sure "Padraig" will be a Rangers fan posing as a Celtc fan as a part of the whole conspiracy against them. Isn't that how this normally goes?

Oh, and if that one doesn't work, try the old, "I was hacked."

They are a pollution. Alfie is right to be on social media. It brings a smile to hundreds of our support. He shouldn’t have to hide away because of racist, backward c@nts.
Get this out. Get it tweeted to every anti racism campaign, BLM, football organisations. Show these bitter scum up for what they are.

Sometimes I think social media is the worst thing about modern life . It has encouraged this type of behaviour by limiting the scope for discussion, and allowed a tit-for -tat mindset to creep in , with all the insults added . It really brings out the worst in people .

I really feel for Morelos at times. He comes to our country to play football and make a better life for himself . He comes across as kind and does a lot of good charity work, and yet he is constantly the target of hateful comments and abuse, and vilified by a disgraceful media agenda.

Is it any wonder youngsters feel they can be abusive when they read articles that are bordering on abuse?

Sometimes I think social media is the worst thing about modern life . It has encouraged this type of behaviour by limiting the scope for discussion, and allowed a tit-for -tat mindset to creep in , with all the insults added . It really brings out the worst in people .

I really feel for Morelos at times. He comes to our country to play football and make a better life for himself . He comes across as kind and does a lot of good charity work, and yet he is constantly the target of hateful comments and abuse, and vilified by a disgraceful media agenda.

Is it any wonder youngsters feel they can be abusive when they read articles that are bordering on abuse?
A guy racially abused for the umpteenth time who, as you say, does so much for other people.
On the same day another footballer is found to have knowingly broken the law around Covid quarantine and potentially endangered lives.

And which one does Scotland want to make the villain?

A guy racially abused for the umpteenth time who, as you say, does so much for other people.
On the same day another footballer is found to have knowingly broken the law around Covid quarantine and potentially endangered lives.

And which one does Scotland want to make the villain?

It really is sickening. I have never seen a player here get the amount of abuse Alfie has had and continues to get. All because he plays for Rangers .

The guy is ten times the human being of certain people in media circles, and regardless of how we feel about him on the pitch, he is a good role model for young fans to look up to. He isn't perfect, but nobody is. It doesn't justify the abuse though.

Being associated to our club in whatever capacity is a crime to so many in this little shitehole.
Racism is abhorrent in this country unless you play for Rangers apparently.

Seriously, how many times is that Alfredo has been abused with very little or no condemnation from the usual suspects in the Scottish media.
Shameful!!

Tweet this to piers Morgan for conment

tweet to blm

tweet to high profile black footballers

should be world news

tweet to Scottish government
Agree with you here but should add in Michael stewart, the bbc, sky & itv. All of them have been rightly promoting an anti racism message and would be interesting to see their reactions to the continual racist abuse a high profile player gets

I’m so naive. I’m not on any social media. I know though that the levels of abuse there are terrible but I’m genuinely shocked. I honestly didn’t think that anyone used that type of language nowadays anywhere.

scum.png

From Belfast I assume as he has 'Clonard Amateur Boxing Club' in his info.

I’m so naive. I’m not on any social media. I know though that the levels of abuse there are terrible but I’m genuinely shocked. I honestly didn’t think that anyone used that type of language nowadays anywhere.

That type of language is prevalent these days thanks to social media. It's only gotten worse.

I was wondering the same! It's strange he seems to know his age.

His profile name has 2006 in it and he looks about 13/14 so it's probably about right.

Unless this Poddy guy is a fully grown man who's used his son's display picture and date of birth. Possible but I doubt it, this is a kid.

Wee dick but unfortunately this vile abuse is too prevalent on Social Media where inadequate little men and boys think it’s acceptable to sit and give out racist, homophobic or sexist abuse just because someone plays for a different team or has different political views from them.

Sad indictment of society today.

His profile name has 2006 in it and he looks about 13/14 so it's probably about right.

Unless this Poddy guy is a fully grown man who's used his son's display picture and date of birth. Possible but I doubt it, this is a kid.
Still old enough to know better.

That club is a racist bigoted indoctrination, what do you expect from the likes of a 13 year old boy who’s being brought up to support them. This needs to get out there, the truth! Sick of they bigots continuing to blame and accuse us of their own prejudice!
The last one was a 13 year old apparently, just like this one.
The one with the deep voice bawling that Alfie was a "fùcking n*gger" in December was supposedly only 12.

At what point does anyone either highlight the obvious bullshit or ask why these 'children' are learning such terms.

Back