morelos radio interview in spanish

thats not the point, the point is what did Morelos say about him which means a lot more than what FF thinks.

Doesnt matter what some posters on a forum or Morelos thinks about Pena. if he doesnt improve performances he wont be here.

Pena does have talent, we know that, but he has lost his way and is struggling with the pace of the game in this country.

Its up to him to knuckle down and show that he can adapt. His last performance v Hamilton wasn't just poor, it was pathetic.

Apparently he’s good friends with Pena, so there’s every chance the question is referring to who is his best friend and it’s been lost in the translation.

Translation is above (translated from Spanish by an argentine Bear)

I really hope Pena becomes a success and it's encouraging if he is performing well in training but we really need to start seeing it soon in matches. I've yet to see this technical ability a few posters have mentioned, his ball control and passing have been poor the majority of the time.

The problem with the Peña being a superstar line is that none of the evidence is based on anything we've seen. It's all 'he played for Mexico a few years ago' or based on his best mate praising him in an interview. If he was half as good as some tell us on here I'd be absolutely delighted. Let's see how he does on Friday...

Last edited:
The problem with the Peña being a superstar line is that none of the evidence is based on anything we've seen. It's all 'he played for Mexico a few years ago' or based on his best maye praising him in an interview. If he was half as good as some tell us on here I'd be absolutely delighted. Let's see how he does on Friday...
He should be looking sharp and fit on Friday.
two week break and his fourth start in a row.

Back