Morelos stats in Europe for us

Hes top class. If he plays in the EPL hes a world beater 100mill player. The teams better with him playing hes an unbelievable talent

Those stats are pretty remarkable.
He’d be worth a fortune if he could only rattle some penalty’s on against some Scottish dross.

Those statistics are insane. Id love to see his disciplinary stats vs Scottish football too. Hes allowed to be himself in Europe and those stats show just how good he really is.

Perhaps Lille could have bid a wee bit more and had Buff helping them go further in the competition. Delighted he is here with us he led the line so well and good all round showings.

There was people in the thread about who would make our team from the mentally challengeds would take Edouard.

Not for me. Morelos is fucking awesome
Edouard is a clever scorer of goals, but he can be marked out of a game by a Scottish defence and disappear from sight.
Alfie doesn't need to score to flatten a defence, he simply cannot be marked out of a game at the levels we have watched him play so far.
Alfie can lead a team and shape a game from his forward position.
Alfie is a dream for his fellow forwards to play alongside, he makes space for them, takes the brunt of a defences brutality and he will play the passes that brings them into the game.

Alfie isn't an out and out striker, instead, he is the best all-round last third forward I have seen in a Rangers shirt since, ... dare I say it, Wee Mo?

I know it’s probably banter but see when Ally says his were in Champions League (assume he includes European cup in this) compared to Alfie’s it’s not really true is it?

I'll get pelters for this but we need to make sure not to miss the ideal window to profit from Morelos, which is looking like the summer.

I think we all feared we'd missed it when he went through his poor spell of form a few months ago.

In his current form, he's easily worth the £20m asking price and we need to start moving people on at their peak value - as much as it might be a sore one at the time.

That's our model now and we just need to find the next one.

As for tonight, he was absolutely unplayable and anyone scouting him tonight simply goes back to their chairman and tells them to get their hands in their pocket.

Back