Morelos watch - starting on the bench

I'm with you mate. Not interested in anything other than Rangers. Don't have a clue about anything else.
Was different for me in the '80's, '90's. But just can't be fucked with "modern football" now.

Sooo much coverage now. I remember as a wee kid it was a few live games a year and the Saturday night/Sunday highlight shows. Sky was great at first, Football Italia on the Sunday afternoon...but now it's fvckin nuts...near 24/7.

Like many I just watch too much and after 2012, it was Rangers and fvck the rest !

This must be fucking amazing for Alfie. He obviously loves his country so much. Made up for him.
I'd imagine his wee home town will be going insane right now. Mon' the Buffalo, see his squad no. Is 7 must be pretty significant to get a number 1 - 11 despite not starting this game. Wonder if there have been other famous 7s

100% penalty there and he books Cuadrado...complete horseshit from the ref and books Alfie for no doubt telling him the truth...o_O

Can't believe what I have just seen.

Defender flies off the ground and butchers Cuadrado at calf height with a full foot of studs in the box, right in front of the linesman - referee waves play on. As blatant a red card challenge as you could see, no players blocking anyone's view. Officials are bent, no doubt about it.

Morelos gets booked for remonstrating

He never booked Cuadrado mate, he booked Alfie

FFS. I thought it was both. Cuadardo for diving.

Guy's an arse(the Ref). Morelos for offside, it never was, the call was so late and he then sends Queiroz to the stand for calling him out...a fanny of a ref !

Last edited:
Shot on target from the Buff there but well blocked.

This is turning into a good watch for a friendly. Great atmosphere. But is that those daft horn things from South Africa making a racket the now ?

I see Queiroz on the touchline there...I was sure he was getting sent to the stand, must have just been a stern warning.

That wasn't a yellow for Vidal there. Another in a long line of pish from an arse of a referee...

Look how passionate the South American players are compared to the back water of Scotland.

No wonder the Scottish refs and media have no idea what's burning in Alfie

I see Queiroz on the touchline there...I was sure he was getting sent to the stand, must have just been a stern warning.
It seemed to be one of the other staff members, the red card was shown then you saw him handing his notes over to someone else

It seemed to be one of the other staff members, the red card was shown then you saw him handing his notes over to someone else

I thought he was off. A utter fvck up of a call on a stonewall of a penalty then a rotten call for offside...you could understand him being pissed. However, it must have been someone as the red came out.

This game is brutal to watch at times. Half the players on the pitch act like the hardest man on it then the second they get touched they're down for a minute. Ref is also calling everything

Back