Morelos

It doesn’t. We’ve accumulated 12 points.

But I don’t think we’ve been very good for most of our 5 games.

If it doesn’t improve then we won’t stay close to them, we’ll drop points.

It’s last years team plus Aribo and and Ojo. We signed 10 players though.

I’m desperate to stop them, but I have concerns today that I didn’t have at the start of Aug.

You are correct .

I’m delighted about how we are progressing under Gerrard however the truth is this season after 5 SPL games we have played well once - against hibs at Ibrox , where we hit the heights .

The good news is we have come out of it with 4 wins out of 5 . That augurs well considering our performances have been so poor against st Mirren , Kilmarnock, Livingston and obviously yahoo .

We need to now kick on - starting Thursday . Raise the levels .

mentally challenged phoned in Clyde 1 to say that he doesn't score in big games.

Only in a Celtic mind are Celtic the only 'big' team we play against. Never mind the European fixtures or ties against Aberdeen etc.
I heard that lol blatent ragin tim. alex rae put him in his place. Like his goal against legia to put us into the europa league wasnt a big goal. Kris boyd didnt score alot against the paedos but look at his record. poets are a different breed, absolute mental way of looking at football

I cheered loudly at every goal.

We’ve seen some great performances from some of these players.

Qualifying for the EL again is brilliant.

ALFIE is exceptional although I think we can accommodate him and Defoe.’

But our performances in the league concern me as does the fact that some players are undroppable.

We badly missed Ryan Jack in front of the back 4.
Agreed. Alfie is a great player but there is some amount of hyperbole around him. Fact is he still hasn’t scored versus the beasts and misses big chances. Also concerns me that certain players are undropable

He’s a fucking boss.

Bullies defenders, he’s also a very skilful player which often goes unnoticed.

I was heavily critical of him at times last season due to his pettiness and discipline but he really does look like hes turned a new leaf this season and grown up. He's had a terrific start to the season and long may it continue.

As long as he doesn't get himself stupidly sent off this season there will be no complaints from me. He is always going to miss chances he's not the best finisher in a technical sense but he never lets misses bother him and he continues to get himself into the right areas that's why he scores so many goals.

He was decent in the first half but his all round play in the second half is the reason we won today. Get the ball into his feet and get bodies to support him = how we win football matches.
The reason we won I thought was a great training ground move that Aribo and Morelos pulled off perfectly.

The bromance continues. I reckon Defoe must be a great influence on AM.

EEhN1b4XUAEOJqA

Yesterday showed that Morelos is by far our best player, he was miles ahead of any of our players. The fact he was dropped two weeks ago is utterly mind boggling and still fills me with rage!!

Back