Morrisons.

Blue 52

Official Ticketer
Having a few days holiday in the borders and went in to Morrisons in Hawick to get some refreshments for the football and on comes over the pa system Queen We are the champions followed by Simply the Best. Well played to who ever put them on.

Having a few days holiday in the borders and went in to Morrisons in Hawick to get some refreshments for the football and on comes over the pa system Queen We are the champions followed by Simply the Best. Well played to who ever put them on.

Did you sing it loud and proud?

My kids know I hate shopping. Despise it. The Mrs dragged us all in to Morrison’s in erskine yesterday.

The Best comes on.

my youngest turns round and says, bet you like shopping now dad!

yup. It’s the small things :D

well done Morrison’s

At least it sound like a decent playlist :))

At my work James Arthur seems to be on repeat. He might be a bear but his voice goes right through me and it’s torture when you’re stressed.

God that must be depressing having to listen to him all day. He may be a bear and a good singer but his voice is depressing.

Same with Michale Buble

Probably a sacking offence in some places.

But I have this image of a Shawshank redemption, Andy Dufresne style, jamming the door with a chair whilst the bear sits back playing tunes to all the store.
Seems to be across a few stores. Maybe they’ve been hacked :D

Weird. I was in Morrisons in Bathgate this morning and head Simply the Best over the PA! Must be a company-wide playlist.

They need a wee rebranding exercise. Maybe not compete directly with Tesco, but I’m sure a middle ground could be found :D
Totally agree, used to have to wear their horrible uniform until after a restructure and now I wear my own shirts and ties.

Happened to be driving through the barras today, tims out in force in their beer gardens, rolled the window down as if I was asking for directions and asked “did you boys enjoy 55?” And slowly pulled away to the “%^*& yer 55 ya orange bastard”.

Couple of places too, few days ruined. Been a wee while since we’ve been able to enjoy this particular tipple, so great to see all bears pulling in the same direction B-)

My kids know I hate shopping. Despise it. The Mrs dragged us all in to Morrison’s in erskine yesterday.

The Best comes on.

my youngest turns round and says, bet you like shopping now dad!

yup. It’s the small things :D

well done Morrison’s
They need to get rid of that anti protestant livery.

Was at a wedding last week in the Corinthian, not long after McGregor, Hutton and Lovenkrands walked in Simply the best started playing

I was in the Marks and Spencer’s on Sauchiehall Street - before we won 55, but at the point when it was looking like we were certs to do it. The PA music played Simply the Best 3 times back-to-back. I was loving it

Hope it doesn't go public, otherwise the complaints will come flooding in from folk that live miles away that have never set foot in the store.

Back