Most Important Performance and Result of the Past Decade!

It cannot be overstated how significant today's result is! After everything we've been through, all the toil, all
the disappointment, I can't think of a more important result over the last 10 years. Yes our return to the top division, and also our first win against them were big moments, but today is massive. The past few games have shown that we're equal to, or even better than them quality wise, but there has always been the suspicion that they're mentally stronger - today completely destroys that. Now we know that we can beat them, not only because we can compete, but because we are genuinely the better football team. Their mental advantage was a massive hurdle to overcome but we've finally broken it. Things will be different now. Rangers will be truly back when when we win the league but let know one fool you, we finally have a "proper" Rangers team again. I had forgotten what it felt like. 2020 is the beginning of a new decade and I believe today is symbolic of what's to come over the next 10 years. Rangers at the top! Onwards and upwards!

The way we won despite big decisions going against us again makes it even more impressive.
There is a real determination about us now, am guessing that disappointments like the last game against them will have been used by SG as additional motivation.

Back