MOTD

He’ll last purely for equality reasons

The same way they continually have female commentators who are utterly atrocious

She is truly horrendous, male commentators raise their voice in excitement about a passage of play, a chance, a goal, she raises her voice (screeches) a few seconds after the fact because she thinks she has too

Agree, he'll be kept. Hope he settles down, or cuts out the coffee or Red Bull, or whatever is making him so excited.
Although, I think Shearer's close to losing it when he shrieks and Lineker won't like anyone taking the limelight off him.

Do they need to show the taking the knee and black power salutes every phuckin game?

Slight derailing. Is there a plan to start every game like this now going forward. I had noticed they were doing it on MOTD at the weekend. I’ve just assumed it was a one off (similar to the NHS badges which are still on the shirts).
It was interesting to see some of the F1 drivers didn’t kneel. The tv mentioned country/cultural sensitivities on being seen to kneel. Any idea what that was about?

Slight derailing. Is there a plan to start every game like this now going forward. I had noticed they were doing it on MOTD at the weekend. I’ve just assumed it was a one off (similar to the NHS badges which are still on the shirts).
It was interesting to see some of the F1 drivers didn’t kneel. The tv mentioned country/cultural sensitivities on being seen to kneel. Any idea what that was about?

I never noticed anyone standing.

I never noticed anyone standing.

I didn’t watch it but saw on here but had no idea why!

Ferrari's Charles Leclerc and Red Bull's Max Verstappen were among the six who chose not to - and other drivers had privately expressed concerns about the political connotations of the gesture in some countries.

I didn’t watch it but saw on here but had no idea why!

Ferrari's Charles Leclerc and Red Bull's Max Verstappen were among the six who chose not to - and other drivers had privately expressed concerns about the political connotations of the gesture in some countries.

The other drivers all think Hamilton's a wee poofy wank;-)

Fucking hell. Why? Are they going to do it for the rest of the season?
Yep they've said it will be all games til end of this season. Pathetic. I would imagine that due to BLM being hijacked for political ends there will be some players who don't want to do it but realise they'll get crucified if they don't. Bandwagon jumping at it's worst.

Back