Motherwell emails out

How many still only had 1 then?
Im in that category, so trying to work out chances of Hibs or piggery tickets

Still on one.

next three away league games are Hibs beggars hearts. Surely most on one will get one of those now.

Hibs and Celtic are different categories from Motherwell.

Plenty people have got Aberdeen and Hearts as their two games so far so the whole thing about being taken out of the category if you had already had one must have been rubbish.

Plenty people have got Aberdeen and Hearts as their two games so far so the whole thing about being taken out of the category if you had already had one must have been rubbish.

It’s not rubbish

The TO made an error with the sheep ballot as confirmed to me by a member of staff

Only had St Johnstone. Wonder how many are left on one game.
Nothing again for our group. Only had Livi in the cup so far.
Hibs or Hearts it will probably be next then.
Not going to be lucky enough to get a Scum ticket at all this season I reckon. :rolleyes:

Nothing again for our group. Only had Livi in the cup so far.
Hibs or Hearts it will probably be next then.
Not going to be lucky enough to get a Scum ticket at all this season I reckon. :rolleyes:

Can't see it myself either. We can only hope though ;)

Only had East Fire so far.

Pisses me off to see so many empty seats at these grounds yet they refuse to sell them to bears.

Sums up everything that is wrong with Scottish football. Small minded parochial mentality.

Got one , my second away Match this season , other was livi in cup
Also my email came at 10:27, the boys came at 15:16 :oops:

Only had East Fire so far.

Pisses me off to see so many empty seats at these grounds yet they refuse to sell them to bears.

Sums up everything that is wrong with Scottish football. Small minded parochial mentality.

It really is soul destroying to see so many empty seats at some of the away matches.
Sheep this Wednesday night being the worst of the lot.
Away Allocation cut yet further this season and the rest of the stadium has thousands of empty seats.
Parochial Mentality at its Finest :mad:

Anyone else still waiting for the money to come out for this? The email said it would be from the 3rd but still waiting. Weird as Rangers usually whip the money out ASAP.

Back