Motherwell full back accepts 2 match retrospective ban

dh1963

Administrator
Staff member
Official Ticketer
Compliance Officer selects her first victim of the season, no doubt after getting a report from Sportscene editors. It's Motherwell player Jake Carroll.

Anyone want to guess who Motherwell play this weekend?

Compliance Officer selects her first victim of the season, no doubt after getting a report from Sportscene editors. It's Motherwell player Jake Carroll.

Could have still appealed it though and been free to play the mentally challengeds. The fact that he's accepted it probably proves it was the right decision.

It was a bad tackle,red card should have been shown at the time,would save all this nonsense if the referees were competent enough to start with.

If he was booked for it then it’s been dealt with. I know it should have been a red, but going back and undermining the refs decision just makes it look more stupid! Also gives her free reign to do what she fucking likes! Who’s yellow is turning into a two game ban this week!

We all know that the compliance officer is a joke. She should have been sacked a long time ago. However, this guy should have been red carded in the first instance. Not only should he have a suspension the referee should have his chuckies booted for not dealing with it properly at the time.

Was a very bad tackle, didn't look too bad in real time, but when they showed the replay it's a straight red.

Any action on the 3 fouls the killie players tried to inflict on Tav when he was storming forward just before the winning goal.
I wont hold my breath.

Could have still appealed it though and been free to play the mentally challengeds. The fact that he's accepted it probably proves it was the right decision.
His appeal would have been held on Thursday.

'Thompson and the ginger whinger are a pair of sanctimonious clotheshorses. But that's a poor challenge. Even by Motherwell's standards.

The presenter now even admitting they decide who gets banned “ let’s have a little bit of trial by sportscene “ . Bunch of lickspittle pricks .

Fully deserved as well

Don't expect Motherwell to take points from them but I do expect them to be limping into their midweek European tie

It was a red all day long so he deserves his ban irrespective of who Motherwell face at the weekend.

We'd be spewing if that was a challenge on one of our own and demanding a ban.

The referee should be demoted for missing that.
Let's just hope the compliance officer would do exact same to a celtic player though :rolleyes:

Did the Hearts player get an additional 2 game ban for his kick out on the sheep player when he was running though.

Disgraceful that he wasn't straight red carded for that.

Any action on the 3 fouls the killie players tried to inflict on Tav when he was storming forward just before the winning goal.
I wont hold my breath.

I am with you on that, Dickers was a pure and utter swipe to try and volley him - no intention at all to play the ball - that is a stone wall red card for violent conduct.

That tadger Jonathan is baiting us with the opening comments in that clip.

It’s a Red Card, but can’t help but feel the intent was never for incidents like this.

Ref saw what he saw. He booked him. We move on.

Only where the Ref doesn’t blow the whistle (i.e has not seen it, should video footage be allowed.)

If I thought the compliance officer was doing this in an effort to stamp out such cowardly assaults I would genuinely support and applaud this retroactive refereeing. But how many brutal assaults, snidely inflicted on opposition players have we seen ‘Broony’ and his motley band of thugs get away with?

This system is used to assist shame and hinder Rangers, it is entirely sinister as it panders to the narrative that big bad Rangers are favoured. Take the unprovoked and brutal assault by the Killie goalkeeper on Kamara, the referee rightly sends Bachman of only for the compliance officer to reduce the punishment to a booking. (Makes everyone think Killie were hard done by and discourages refs to make future such decisions in our favour)

You rarely see wild assaults on our players being retroactively re-examined and punished by the bold Claire! The fact that not one scum player has featured in her retroactive campaign of punishment tells you all you require to know.

For the record it was a shocking and cowardly tackle, but I doubt we’d have heard anything else about it had we been murderwells next opponents.

If I thought the compliance officer was doing this in an effort to stamp out such cowardly assaults I would genuinely support and applaud this retroactive refereeing. But how many brutal assaults, snidely inflicted on opposition players have we seen ‘Broony’ and his motley band of thugs get away with?

This system is used to assist shame and hinder Rangers, it is entirely sinister as it panders to the narrative that big bad Rangers are favoured. Take the unprovoked and brutal assault by the Killie goalkeeper on Kamara, the referee rightly sends Bachman of only for the compliance officer to reduce the punishment to a booking. (Makes everyone think Killie were hard done by and discourages refs to make future such decisions in our favour)

You rarely see wild assaults on our players being retroactively re-examined and punished by the bold Claire! The fact that not one scum player has featured in her retroactive campaign of punishment tells you all you require to know.

For the record it was a shocking and cowardly tackle, but I doubt we’d have heard anything else about it had we been murderwells next opponents.

The compliance officer doesn’t deal with appeals, it’s an independent panel that decides those.

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/news/compliance-disciplinary-qa/

Back