Motherwell scum.

it may not be a popular opinion on here but i hate that shite screams attention seeking and nothing else
How does it? Haha it means you aren’t abusing players if they make a mistake. When I say they don’t care what’s happening on the pitch it means if we concede they don’t just go quiet they cheer the team on.

It’s sad what’s happened to Motherwell I still remember going to one of their games at Ayr in the eighties and they were belting out. “ the Motherwell boys drink whisky and gin not your papish holy water in 19th Century Terrorist Carfin “. I’d imagine their ultras don’t sing that now.

How does it? Haha it means you aren’t abusing players if they make a mistake. When I say they don’t care what’s happening on the pitch it means if we concede they don’t just go quiet they cheer the team on.
turn their backs on the game and sing the same song over and over and all you hear is a monotonous beat of a drum for 90 mins

As long as they didn't stand on the roof of the wool reinforced paper mache disabled pil box should get a by from our pathetic media!

Our fans have invaded the pitch more than any other team since we have been back in the top flight.

You want our fans identified too?.

turn their backs on the game and sing the same song over and over and all you hear is a monotonous beat of a drum for 90 mins
It’s brilliant creating an atmosphere and singing songs for 90 minutes. Rather have that than a library mate. They’re not really turning their backs on the game except from Ross.

Well I’m 73 started going to games mid 50s. In they days never had a problem going to away games tims and spoon burners excluded. Through sixties as well that includes going to Dundee and Aberdeen where we stayed till pubs closed. I was message boy getting the fish suppers got the men well drunks. Going back home on the bus was brilliant all the old ones singing there songs till they passed out. Things started to Chang in the seventies. Still most of the smaller clubs always welcomed u. Oh how times have changed.

FFS, an awful lot of people on here getting their drawers in a twist over...Motherwell.
Lol, get a grip.

The mentally challengeds call them huns without the bus fair.

You really need to laugh at the cunts.

Sorry I don’t believe they had 2 dozen fans there in the first place , if had just two I would have :)

The guys who actually run the motherwell group are celtic fans. One is from Blantyre and was a member of the gangrene brigade, the other is the wee fhanny who thought he was hard as nails not giving Lee Wallace the ball a few years ago. They seem to have a sheer hatred of Rangers but yet have some sort of friendship with Celtic.

Sickening.

The guys who actually run the motherwell group are celtic fans. One is from Blantyre and was a member of the gangrene brigade, the other is the wee fhanny who thought he was hard as nails not giving Lee Wallace the ball a few years ago. They seem to have a sheer hatred of Rangers but yet have some sort of friendship with Celtic.

Sickening.

Seriously? Imagine having so little self respect that they allow Celtic fans to run their supporters group.

Sadly that doesn't surprise me with Motherwell. Alot of their support these days seem to be determined to crawl up Celtic's arse, it's as if they are going out their way trying to hard to prove to Celtic fans that they aren't 'huns without the busfare" as the Scum call them. Talk about needing to grow a set.

Work with quite a few of them, shower of arseholes
I work with a Motherwell fan. An arsehole of a guy who regularly boasts about logging in on here and “noising up you h@ns”. What a sad existence. When I was at school in the early 80s Motherwell fans seemed to share a kinsmanship with us. Now they see it as “cool” to hate big bad Rangers.

I work with a Motherwell fan. An arsehole of a guy who regularly boasts about logging in on here and “noising up you h@ns”. What a sad existence. When I was at school in the early 80s Motherwell fans seemed to share a kinsmanship with us. Now they see it as “cool” to hate big bad Rangers.

They are a very bitter lot. I work with a few as well and the fact that they've not recorded a single league victory over us for nearly twenty years absolutely kills them. That is a stat that I always love to remind them of whenever they bring up the playoff win. Whenever they do bring that up I remind them that their 'wild celebrations' that day were nothing to do with them winning and avoiding relegation, it was about us NOT winning. It's all about The Rangers for them.

Back