Motherwell Tickets - 2 Wanted

Jduncan24615

Official Ticketer
Admin please move if wrong room.

Basically I've got a season ticket in CD4. I've got my dad coming down for his 60th birthday and my brother coming up from down south. Told my dad that we would take him out for the game as he's hardly ever been.

Went online now to check and there's not 2 tickets together anywhere for them to sit or anything in CD4. Really want to sit them together or at least near me as my brother has never been and dad only a couple of times.

When does secondary ticketing go on sale? Or is anyone looking to offload 2 for the game, any help will be appreciated. Need to phone to ticket office to get him lift access as he struggles with starts so don't really want to leave it last minute.

Any help would be great.

Keep checking the website as when folk put them on secondary they just appear on website for others to purchase

Admin please move if wrong room.

Basically I've got a season ticket in CD4. I've got my dad coming down for his 60th birthday and my brother coming up from down south. Told my dad that we would take him out for the game as he's hardly ever been.

Went online now to check and there's not 2 tickets together anywhere for them to sit or anything in CD4. Really want to sit them together or at least near me as my brother has never been and dad only a couple of times.

When does secondary ticketing go on sale? Or is anyone looking to offload 2 for the game, any help will be appreciated. Need to phone to ticket office to get him lift access as he struggles with starts so don't really want to leave it last minute.

Any help would be great.
I won't be able to attend this match mate, but have two good tickets in CD4. I will release them for secondary ticketing but not sure if the CD with all these stairs is a good bet albeit I think they have a lift.

I won't be able to attend this match mate, but have two good tickets in CD4. I will release them for secondary ticketing but not sure if the CD with all these stairs is a good bet albeit I think they have a lift.

Ive had him in CD before and we got lift access which was quality as I got to accompany him and miss the stairs too ha

Back