Muchos Gracias OsoDeMadrid

E10H

For spending countless hours ensuring gifs were made to keep the Rangers Season In Gif thread going strong.

Our fellow poster set up a youtube account, forwarded the password and had both halves of the Spartak game primed for me to gif them.

Wasn't possible at my end to make the gifs, my lack of knowledge, so @OsoDeMadrid then made all the gifs below and pm'd them to me to ensure the thread stayed on track.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I'm sure you will agree the work is all done to a fantastic standard.

A sincere thank you from me for all your hard work @OsoDeMadrid , an excellent contribution from you and your work now has pride of place in the thread.

PLEASE DO NOT LIKE THIS POST, if @OsoDeMadrid posts on this thread, please give him the likes. :cool:

I have done heehaw here.

Thanks for reading the above.

E10H

My first go at that sort of thing. I can screen shot no bother but the rest was hit and miss. Picked a site at random and then got lucky!

You've joined my club mate. :)

If you or any other fellow posters want to do future games in the gif thread, please get in touch and see your work in the thread.

People will get pissed off with my style if they aren't already and it will keep the thread fresh with differing posters.

I just started it, it's our (FF's) thread. :cool:

I’ll give both of you a like if you like me back.

Little bit of a circle je....like, a circle life if you will

Back