Multi-ball system

The filth have ball boys all over the place at the shitter if they are struggling. They go missing if scum are winning and game is close.

We need more ball boys.

Does that mean we are a diddy club as we don’t use the multi ball system?

Has to be a league rule rather than just one team.

Im sure it was made a rule after the game v dunfermline in 03 when McLeish had about 100 ball boys and extra balls round the park to have the ball in play as quick and as often as possible.

It would benefit the game up here in general.

Although I'm not sure games refereed by that dick from today would see much improvement. He's terrible and doesn't let a game flow. He blows for everything, practically never plays advantage and doesn't stop time wasters.

Sheep at home then that today, both games brutal spectacles and he played a big part

Maybe if the ball boys actually did their job and actually run to get the ball rather than stroll about looking bored,we wouldn’t waste as much time.

The ball boys are far too young. I get it's a fantastic experience for them but we should really have our u15s running about. They should understand the importance of getting the ball back in play asap. Similarly when to slow it down the 88th min when we are winning by the odd goal.

I was going bloody mental when they had a throw-in and the boy ball took ages to collect the ball behind the goal then proceeded to throw the ball to their goalkeeper rather than their left back!

The club need to sort this out. There was no urgency, momentum or pace in the game today. Every time the ball went out of play we lost 30 seconds. Add 20 more teenage ball boys or add 10 more balls. Do something.

Referees need to stamp down on time wasting. Their goalkeeper wasted about 20 seconds at each goal kick.

Some amount of time gets wasted in our games.

Maybe if the ball boys actually did their job and actually run to get the ball rather than stroll about looking bored,we wouldn’t waste as much time.

Noticed this too. Unbelievable the number of things we dont seem to get.

The club need to sort this out. There was no urgency, momentum or pace in the game today. Every time the ball went out of play we lost 30 seconds. Add 20 more teenage ball boys or add 10 more balls. Do something.
There was no urgency from the players either anytime we had a freekick they all just waited on tavernier instead of getting on with the game quicker in the last 10 minutes.

It would benefit the game up here in general.

Although I'm not sure games refereed by that dick from today would see much improvement. He's terrible and doesn't let a game flow. He blows for everything, practically never plays advantage and doesn't stop time wasters.

Sheep at home then that today, both games brutal spectacles and he played a big part
Said the same thing at game he is a crap ref.

If the referees added on the proper amount of injury time that would be a start.

3 minutes added today, when there had been 6 subs and countless stoppages and time wasting was a joke

If the referees added on the proper amount of injury time that would be a start.

3 minutes added today, when there had been 6 subs and countless stoppages and time wasting was a joke
I couldn’t believe he only added 3 mins,I was expecting 5 at least,the ref was at it yesterday.

Can’t afford several footballs.
Can’t afford grass.
Can’t afford full time refs.
Can’t afford VAR.
Can’t get a decent tv deal so forced to play the same team 4 times for the Old Firm that every mutant bastard refuses to call the Old Firm (minimum 4 times but see Kilmarnock as to why it’s a crap system).
Did I miss anything?

Games a fuckin laughing stock, absolutely beaten to death between the mentally challengeds and the arseholes that run the SFA and SPFL.

I couldn’t believe he only added 3 mins,I was expecting 5 at least,the ref was at it yesterday.

Which is exactly why there should be a stop clock introduced and time keeping taken out the ref's hands

Surely you could go to one of the manufacturers, Nike, Adidas or Mitre and ask for them to be the league Ball sponsor. They wouldn’t have to pay anything, just give sufficient match balls to every league team.

With the exposure of our match against them, it would be worth it to them alone.

Back