Murdo Fraser knows how to wind them up...

Thatcher Loyal

His latest tweet regarding Jacob Rees Mogg has had them foaming at the mouth. Needless to say he has been called a bigot, orange b and everything else under the sun.Im sure he's actually trolling them now. Keep up the good work Murdo.

( Shocked to hear this morning that there's a Roman Catholic who holds to his church's teaching. Whatever next? )

His latest tweet regarding Jacob Rees Mogg has had them foaming at the mouth. Needless to say he has been called a bigot, orange b and everything else under the sun.Im sure he's actually trolling them now. Keep up the good work Murdo.

( Shocked to hear this morning that there's a Roman Catholic who holds to his church's teaching. Whatever next? )

It's hilariously funny, because it's true :D

So very true and everbody knows it.They do not practise what they claim they believe in.Rees Mogg is an honourable man whether or not you agree with him.

Wasn’t just the tims, folk on here were foaming at the mouth over it too.

The thing is, he's been called an Orange bastard and no one will be offended, but If I call Joanne Cherry QC a 19th Century Terrorist cow i'd get beef.

Although I disagree with his religion beliefs he can say what he said because of the Glorious Revolution.

Quite like Rees-Mogg, didn't know he was a Catholic and it doesn't change my opinion of him.
I'd love to see Murdo Fraser as leader of the Scottish Tories.

Back