My 10 year old last night

Bookmonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Official Ticketer
Being 10 the wee man has never seen us win the league. He's had to listen to me explain on more than one occasson that Rangers will be successful again and we will win trophies again.

Last night I went into his bedroom to check on him before going to bed and he's lying sleeping in his Rangers scarf :cool:

I was nearly greetin as I left the room so when this title is secured I'm going to be an emotional wreck :eek::D

I know how you feel, my son was only 6 months old when we got sent to the bottom tier of football. He might only be 9 but he absolutely loves us, just like me he lives and breathes Rangers. His beaming face this morning when we watched the highlights again and Alfredo scored was a fantastic sight.

Being 10 the wee man has never seen us win the league. He's had to listen to me explain on more than one occasson that Rangers will be successful again and we will win trophies again.

Last night I went into his bedroom to check on him before going to bed and he's lying sleeping in his Rangers scarf :cool:

I was nearly greetin as I left the room so when this title is secured I'm going to be an emotional wreck :eek::D

Truly cool story bro.

Amazing to hear about our young kids finally having Rangers heroes again.

Brilliant,I am buzzing and 60 years old,it will be great for-all Bears but especially the youngsters who have had stick for so long.
I was 15 before I saw Rangers as champions.

My daughter is 10, I remember singing Rangers songs to her when I was a bit tipsy after the league cup final and gibbering about her growing up to be like her dad when we won the league that year. Little did I know what was going to happen and how long it would be before we were back to where we belong.
She is Rangers daft just like her dad now and I can't wait to celebrate with her.

Absolutely love this. My wee boy is nearly 5 and has really got into it this past couple of months. Watching him celebrate the late goal last night was amazing. He was delighted going to his bed at full time but the only downside for him was that Hagi didn't play! :))

This title will mean the world to us who are old enough to remember successful Rangers teams and all the joy those moments brought us but for the younger bears who've known nothing but suffering and playing second fiddle...

They'll remember this as their moment - when Rangers re-claimed their trophy and throne at the top of the tree.

This is what it feels like, this is what we're used to, this is where we belong.

This is why we are the people.

The wee man (like us all) is going to have the time of his life in the up and coming weeks. I wake up every morning at 30 year old excited like a wee kid thinking its a day closer to the tittle.

Brilliant mate

My 11 year old got me by walking to my 3 in a row official club photo and ask me ‘are we better than these champions now’

‘how many do you think they would have got if we hadnt been stopped’

Similar here too....my boy was too young to remember any trophy wins and has been devastated by the last few years particularly the cups. He was in tears after the St Mirren league Cup defeat and I could see how worried he was about not winning anything again.
I get emotional now seeing how happy he was last night and against antwerp as he realised now we are winning trophies again.

I spoke to my Nephew last night who is 11. It will be his first proper title success. He is loving it.

Am greetin reading this. God knows what I’ll be like when it’s actually won!

Simply wonderful.

I can give you my own stories, but it doesn't matter.

Your post does for me.

Back