My Blue Room (small update)

Absolutely outstanding mate. It's already a massive achievement and I'm looking forward to seeing the finished article. Got to say as much as I think it's fantastic, I'm a teeny bit jealous as well ;)

Totally amazing Sir.
The time and love put into that project truly shows in the Quality end product.
Cap doffed to you and all your helpers.
Remember seeing the pictures in the old board.
Feet up and hope you have many a beer chilling in that surroundings in the years ahead.

Wallpaper is a Quality touch.:cool:

What kit you using? ie projectors, av receiver etc

Sony STR-DN1000 5.1 receiver
3 x Cambridge Audio Minx 20s for the fronts and centre and two Minx 10s for the rear
PS4
Samsung BR player
Samsung UE32J5100 tele for the bar area (still in two minds about that. It's currently in the kitchen so I dunno whether to get a new one for the shed or for the kitchen and take that one out for the bar)
Benq W2000 projector & Sanus VMPR1b mount
Sapphire 106" screen
Aukey HDMI splitter for Virgin signal from house.
Aukey HDMI over Cat6 extenders
WD MyCloud EX2 8TB Nas for media content
Linksys router for internet.

Sony STR-DN1000 5.1 receiver
3 x Cambridge Audio Minx 20s for the fronts and centre and two Minx 10s for the rear
PS4
Samsung BR player
Samsung UE32J5100 tele for the bar area (still in two minds about that. It's currently in the kitchen so I dunno whether to get a new one for the shed or for the kitchen and take that one out for the bar)
Benq W2000 projector & Sanus VMPR1b mount
Sapphire 106" screen
Aukey HDMI splitter for Virgin signal from house.
Aukey HDMI over Cat6 extenders
WD MyCloud EX2 8TB Nas for media content
Linksys router for internet.
Opens Google....

That looks incredible mate!

I remember seeing the thread on the old board and thinking it was going to look fantastic when it is finished. Glad to see it finished. You should be very proud of that!

That’s awesome mate.

Is there a particular strip you feel that you are missing/want?

I have most from 92-05.... be happy to donate one if you wanted to frame it?

Be good to know it went to a definite good home.

That's a fantastic offer mate. Thanks very much. That's why the Rangers fanbase and FF community is so great.

I'm pretty certain I've got them all from 1986 - 2012 myself. I'll double check though and let you know.

Cheers.

Fantastic job done, as said previously, the wallpaper and the lattice work replicating the Main Stand are a touch of class. All you need now is your Avatar to officially cut the ribbon:cool:

Fantastic job done, as said previously, the wallpaper and the lattice work replicating the Main Stand are a touch of class. All you need now is your Avatar to officially cut the ribbon:cool:
How cool would that be?
I am sure some folk on here with the right contacts could ask the great dane?
Imagine, you would have bbc Scotland tv and radio, the daily record, herald and the Scotsman all there to cover the grand opening :D
You know, like when larsson takes a fart within 100 miles of scotland

Brilliant mate. I can't see the last 10 pictures for some reason but great effort. Nice collection of strips too.

That's a fantastic offer mate. Thanks very much. That's why the Rangers fanbase and FF community is so great.

I'm pretty certain I've got them all from 1986 - 2012 myself. I'll double check though and let you know.

Cheers.

The main stand finish is my favourite part.

If you think of anything you need, let me know.

A labour of love! Well done.

How cool would that be?
I am sure some folk on here with the right contacts could ask the great dane?
Imagine, you would have bbc Scotland tv and radio, the daily record, herald and the Scotsman all there to cover the grand opening :D
You know, like when larsson takes a fart within 100 miles of scotland

Haha, I met the great man once so having shaken his hand, he’s effectively been there. ;)

Back