My daft wee vlog - CF3 Loyal

CF3Loyal

I know what you’re thinking, not another vlog! For the past couple of months I’ve been vlogging about our shared love. I haven’t really done any promotion but my views are looking a bit sad but I love talking about Rangers. I’d appreciate if people on the forum could give it a watch and give me your thoughts. I’ve uploaded my latest vlog tonight discussing the Motherwell game.

Please give me a watch and give me your honest feedback.

Cheers

Haha thanks mate, I just love talking about Rangers. I’ve attracted some amount of abuse from Celtic fans which is why I’ve been reluctant to promote it too much but no point in doing it if nobody is watching it.

I know what you’re thinking, not another vlog! For the past couple of months I’ve been vlogging about our shared love. I haven’t really done any promotion but my views are looking a bit sad but I love talking about Rangers. I’d appreciate if people on the forum could give it a watch and give me your thoughts. I’ve uploaded my latest vlog tonight discussing the Motherwell game.

Cheers

I watched your video a while ago regarding the Dykes rumour and I liked your approach. I already subscribed a while ago mate. Good luck fella.

Cheers

Lose the Bluetooth headphones.

Well done ,Very good job mate. Covered pretty much everything of late. Not an easy thing to do, good luck with it .

I watched your video a while ago regarding the Dykes rumour and I liked your approach. I already subscribed a while ago mate. Good luck fella.
Oh god that video still gives me the fear, and my mates never let me forget that he didn’t sign for us! Thanks for watching and subscribing, genuinely really appreciated.

If you'd blown that whistle after 'Penalty for Rangers' I was gonna turn off and really gonna give you some abuse!

Good stuff Op - like your approach. I'll subscribe.

Vlogs, YouTube channels etc. isn’t for me however that doesn’t mean it’s not any good. Anyone producing content for Bears should be applauded, all the best mate hope it takes off

Oh god that video still gives me the fear, and my mates never let me forget that he didn’t sign for us! Thanks for watching and subscribing, genuinely really appreciated.
Mate at the end of the day it was a rumour that loads got wrong but who cares. Keep it up fella.

Cheers

%^*& sake,

I can’t even log in here now without seeing that mug!

Haha thanks mate, I just love talking about Rangers. I’ve attracted some amount of abuse from Celtic fans which is why I’ve been reluctant to promote it too much but no point in doing it if nobody is watching it.

Ive put it on twitter to promote it for you. You'll probably get scum fans as they are obsessed with us but, I'm sure we'll all jump on when that happens and help you out with the if/when they attack you for the vlog

Ive put it on twitter to promote it for you. You'll probably get scum fans as they are obsessed with us but, I'm sure we'll all jump on when that happens and help you out with the if/when they attack you for the vlog
Thanks mate, I regularly promote it on Twitter too and have my fair share of ‘them’ jumping on it. My most viewed video was thanks to them watching it!

Back