My gers membership for grandsons

grinandbearit

I'm having a nightmare trying to get mygers memberships for my grandsons.
I'm not techy savvy.
I yearn for the days you spoke to a Human being.
How do you do it guys

Set them up with their own Rangers accounts,to get Rangers numbers.
Choose memberships according to their ages.
Add to basket.Update basket.
Check out.
Trying to do that but it's not letting me as it keeps saying my details are already on the system.

Trying to do that but it's not letting me as it keeps saying my details are already on the system.
You are on the system,but are the grandsons?
If not,go to the bottom of the login page where is says “register a new account”.
Create an account for each of them,to get each of them their own Rangers number.
Once you have done that,proceed as in post #3.

I literally did this last night mate. And I am tech savvy and it was a ball ache.

Go to your mygers page when logged in. Add friends and family - up to 10 names. Add one kid at a time using their names ‘Master grinandbearit’ etc. You will then see each kid with a rangers ID (number) underyour name.

Then go back to the shop and pick the membership age band they fall into and buy with customer ID assigned to their name.

I think that’s what I ultimately done to get it to work but it wasn’t self explanatory.

Been hours trying to register them.total nightmare.
Not just me but my daughter and son in law trying also.
Must be an easier way than this
Hope the club realise I'm actually trying to give them money ,not take it out lol

I'm having a nightmare trying to get mygers memberships for my grandsons.
I'm not techy savvy.
I yearn for the days you spoke to a Human being.
How do you do it guys
I had the same problem. Took me several attempts to realise the process was set up wrongly. It was a nightmare, but I eventually solved it. RTV and MyGers sometimes are difficult to solve technical problems. The technocrats who set them up think in a different way to us ordinary folk.

Back