My Gers Newsletter Email - Has poll on number of points updates in a season

calibear1872

Official Ticketer
Just got the MyGers newsletter email. Buried in it is a link to a poll about how many times each member thinks points should be updated in a season!

Do the kids have a different mygers newsletter? My email hasn't arrived(not in junk either) my daughter's email has no link for a poll on the updates?

Voted for less frequent. This nonsense allowing those moving between tiers to ‘catch up’ needs nipped in the bud.

Those in Silver were in Silver for a reason at the start of the season.

Also said that they have hit 40,000 members. Seems to still be on the increase

Are new sign ups now eligible to register for away ticket ballots?
I don’t think they should be but probably are mate, which at this stage pushes them to the front. Hopefully for the split you need to meet a certain criteria IE applied for X amount and bought X amount or all

Voted to keep the same number as it is unlikely to affect me but annoys the golds who look down on the silvers who creep up :))

I don’t think they should be but probably are mate, which at this stage pushes them to the front. Hopefully for the split you need to meet a certain criteria IE applied for X amount and bought X amount or all

Stick money on them getting 2 post-split aways then :oops:

There’s also a MyGers experience idea answer form.

I asked to get an open training session in the lead up to one of the remaining games against that lot.

I think the one at Parkhead would be a good idea as we’ll only have 700 fans there. Pick a day on the lead up to it and pack out Ibrox for a training session.

Back