My gers tier updates out !

Can I ask did you and your son buy something out of the ordinary like Edmiston membership?
Not during the last period no but we did when it came out. Since October we’ve been to all home games, Hibs semi final plus Brondby away and I’ve also renewed my RTV subscription. I expected that I would get up into gold but my son also just made it which was a nice bonus as it means we’ll get away tickets together.

Not during the last period no but we did when it came out. Since October we’ve been to all home games, Hibs semi final plus Brondby away and I’ve also renewed my RTV subscription. I expected that I would get up into gold but my son also just made it which was a nice bonus as it means we’ll get away tickets together.
Maybe the RTV subscription did it for you. I’m on CCCS and the away scheme and like you, have been to every home game. I’m all for MyGers and it’s made me spend a few £ more than I probably would have. It’s just the 3 monthly updates seem pointless. Except for you and your son!

16 points away from Gold in October update, now 10 points away from Gold. Might buy stuff and sneak in for the important post split away games. :))Only joking, content with the odd away game and guaranteed Hampden games.

Maybe the RTV subscription did it for you. I’m on CCCS and the away scheme and like you, have been to every home game. I’m all for MyGers and it’s made me spend a few £ more than I probably would have. It’s just the 3 monthly updates seem pointless. Except for you and your son!
I’m not madly keen on the scheme even if we’ve now made gold. I’ve watched people on here who have been in gold up to now mump and moan about people in bronze & silver get tickets when they feel they should be getting them. Personally I don’t have a problem with that.

Quite often when I’ve been unable to get away tickets I’ve gone into the home end to watch games and I’ll continue to do that going forward too. I just wish clubs that can’t sell out their home ends would find a way to give more tickets to away fans rather than being petty!

Back