My unfortunate half time

Watching the game working from home and stood up to go for a piss at half time. Tripped over my own flip flop and broke my ankle and now in ambulance on the gas and air.

What a complete fud.
So what your saying is you stopped watching the game and we played better in the second half, I’m not superstitious but….:p

Watching the game working from home and stood up to go for a piss at half time. Tripped over my own flip flop and broke my ankle and now in ambulance on the gas and air.

What a complete fud.

Will you be fit for Tuesday? Hope you never missed the 2nd half, very unstaunch!

Don't anyone wear them driving a car. A mate of mine had a very close call getting one of those daft things stuck on the pedals.

Best of health OP, hope yer Saturday night is better.

What a complete fud.
Tell your physio when you get your recovery.
He/she will tell you to bin them.

Next time were one nil down at halftime you will have to break your other ankle. It obviously brought us good luck.

Oh mate that’s a disaster, another poster on here broke has ankle just before the Europa Final, I’m 4 months into a shattered heel bone and I’m still with a walking stick and possibly 2 more operations to go.

Cast and boot for 6 weeks mate, enjoy the rest and get yourself some of these from Amazon, any advice going forward DM me

Last edited:
If we are 1 down at halftime on Tuesday you are going to end up like the guy from misery tied to the bed superstition and all that.

Serves you right for wearing flip flops in the house mate.

Seriously though, speedy recovery!

What a complete fud.
Ah ffs that will be you missing for a few months lol.

Hope your back on your feet soon mate.

You changed the game for us mate and your broken ankle obviously was the lucky charm for us. Bear that in mind next time we are down at half time too.
He'll have broken all 206 bones by the end of the season if he's a lucky charm.

What a complete fud.
Flip flops......... One for the watching imo

What a complete fud.

Atleast we got the 3 points mate

What a complete fud.
Get well soon ya big idiot on bus back to the pub :))

The downside of working from home, you can drink as much as you want !!! I've done it myself.
Seriously, all the best OP speedy recovery.

Sorry for the smiley on your OP :D But it’s the sort of clumsy stupid thing that I would do, Lol. Speedy recovery, Mate.

No offence OP but I would take that happening to you every week if it meant Rangers won.

Back