MyGers Membership 21/22

DejaVoodoo

This year MyGers Members experienced a world of exclusive discounts, competitions, gifts and experiences. And best of all, every MyGers Member contributed to the success of the first team as MyGers Membership revenue goes directly towards first team investment!

We are approaching Rangers’ 150th anniversary season and MyGers Members can look forward to once in a lifetime experiences and unique opportunities to be involved with the special celebrations.

Earlier this week we unveiled our commemorative crest and MyGers Members will be the first people to experience this with the new Membership Welcome Packs that will arrive in June.

These include exclusive, limited-edition items such as:

ADULT WELCOME PACK

A commemorative photo book charting our illustrious history

A commemorative coin featuring our anniversary crest plus the Champions 55 crest on the other side!

A premium, zinc alloy coaster that features our commemorative crest plus the iconic bluebells from our stadium gates

A pin badge that features the mosaic Ready crest that proudly greets every visitor who enters the Bill Struth Main Stand

A pin badge that features the shirt we wore in the European Cup Winner’s Cup Final in 1972

An A5 glossy print that will feature an image of the trophy lift day in May that won’t be available anywhere else!

Personalised 21/22 Membership Card

TRUEGERS WELCOME PACK 21/22 (AGED 12-15)

A tablet case

Phone stand

Laptop stickers

An A3 poster that features an exclusive image from our trophy lift celebrations!

FUTUREGERS WELCOME PACK 21/22 (AGED 5-11)

Junior commemorative scarf

Premium drawstring bag

A door sign based on our iconic home dressing room

An A3 poster that features an exclusive image from our trophy lift celebrations!

BORNGERS WELCOME PACK 21/22 (AGED 0-4)

A Bath Book to let you learn how to count with Broxi Bear!

A Broxi Bear teddy that has him wearing a special shirt with “150” on the back!

AUTORENEWAL PROCESS

You don’t have to worry about the hassle of signing up for next season as on Monday 29th March, your Membership for Season 2021/2022 will be automatically renewed!

The prices for this are:
Prices:

We have frozen the prices from season 20/21
20/21 Season Ticket Holders

£40 (Adult) £20 (Junior - Under 16 on the 1st July 2021)
Non-Season Ticket Holders

£50 (Adult) £25 (Junior – Under 16 on the 1st July 2021)
If your card details have changed since last year we unfortunately can’t process your 2020/2021 Membership automatically. To continue your membership experience into next season, please click HERE from Wednesday 31 March.

The next points update will be the first week in June and will incorporate the feedback we received in the last MyGers survey around introducing an additional point tier and adding additional points for previous Travel Club Memberships.

As a thank you for your continued loyalty and support, all MyGers members who renew their 21/22 membership by Friday 9 April will receive an additional 10 MyGers points!

If you would prefer not to be automatically renewed, please email mygers@rangers.co.uk before 10am (UK time) on the 29th March. Please make sure you include your full name and Rangers Number within the e-mail.

Shocking service to tell people a Friday that they are being debited a Monday. Really do treat us like cash cows after a month of firing out email after email for champions merch. 3 badges and a coaster for £40 after a year we got no use of this season. Proper angered by this.

I will renew for this coming season as I want to see how things will work out for away tickets, even as a high total bronze member. Away tickets was my main reason for joining.

Notwithstanding the bove, the 150th Anniversary and 55 themed Welcome Pack merch looks worth the membership alone.

Shocking service to tell people a Friday that they are being debited a Monday. Really do treat us like cash cows after a month of firing out email after email for champions merch. 3 badges and a coaster for £40 after a year we got no use of this season. Proper angered by this.
Your instructions are in the last para.

Not giving much notice for people if auto-renew is set for Monday.
It’s no issue for me at all but the club have been told time and time again that they need to give better notice for these things.

Feel for someone who may be at the end of the pay cycle and they have four memberships for their family coming off for example.

Your instructions are in the last para.
I can afford it, not everyone will at Thai notice when many are down on hours and furloughed.club should Have given at least a weeks notice for this, will be families looking at over a ton going out that wasn’t planned for

I’ve changed bank details since last time so will need to wait until the 31st to get it sorted

Good to see old TC members may be getting rewarded better this time round

It’s no issue for me at all but the club have been told time and time again that they need to give better notice for these things.

Feel for someone who may be at the end of the pay cycle and they have four memberships for their family coming off for example.
I’m the same, no issue for me, but you wonder what planet the people at the club who make these decisions are on. Somebody didnt just wake up this morning and think “stuff it, we’ll take payment on Monday”, they’ll have known for a while that Monday is the date so why not communicate it earlier?

Read the email and see how it gives folk the option to opt out of the auto renew before having a moan

@Greg Marshall just wondering if any consideration has been made by the club for this?

It has been a constant concern that has been made in the past few seasons. It is understandable in relation to tight turnarounds for European qualifier matches but this is an internal club matter.

anyone any idea when 21/22 membership become available for non-members as Id like to get signed up this year.. thanks

Read the email and see how it gives folk the option to opt out of the auto renew before having a moan
Yeah but you get bonus points for renewing before 9 April. That makes it unfair on those who may be paid in the middle of the month.

I’ve changed bank details since last time so will need to wait until the 31st to get it sorted

Good to see old TC members may be getting rewarded better this time round

Makes no real difference if they change from a 5 year to 3 year rolling period, tbh

Still no official confirmation of what they’re going to do re the rolling period?

The only way to reward loyalty is to keep the points totals what they were at the start of last season and add new points on so that the fans that travelled everywhere from 2016 onwards are properly looked after

I will renew for this coming season as I want to see how things will work out for away tickets, even as a high total bronze member. Away tickets was my main reason for joining.

Notwithstanding the bove, the 150th Anniversary and 55 themed Welcome Pack merch looks worth the membership alone.
I`m the same bud, but my reason is home tickets. I`m a non season holder, typically making around 12-14 games per season; but that figure includes friendly and European games; SPL games probably around 8 or so.
I`m a member of a small RSC of which all above me (in terms of attendance) are STHs, meaning nearly everything I request is successful;(either through club ticket, or passed on STH seat).
With a STH base of 46,000, I`m intrigued as to how the club will allocate the remaining 3,000+ paper tickets; RSC or My Gers?..or 50/50?
Whichever way they go about it, I don`t believe that any tickets for future SPL games will reach open public sale again.
If they decide to go totally down the MyGers route for selling tickets, is that the end for RSCs?
Covid has ensured this problem hasn`t arisen yet, but it remains nonetheless.

Has anyone checked there points recently just logged in and myself and son both have 80 points more than last time I checked back in july

Regarding the automatic renewal, I got a new card a couple of weeks ago. Account number and sort code is still the same. Just the long card number is different. Will it still be a automatic renewal for me or do I have to email my details in or manually pay the membership?

regarding auto renew, will it just use the card saved to my account?

My card changed over a year ago and I updated it on my account but since ST renewals weren’t done the usual way for this season I didn’t get to see if it worked? @Greg Marshall

This will be probably one of the few years where we will get a lot of use out of MyGers due to the 150th celebrations etc...

I’m sure loads of stuff will be planned for it.

Regarding the automatic renewal, I got a new card a couple of weeks ago. Account number and sort code is still the same. Just the long card number is different. Will it still be a automatic renewal for me or do I have to email my details in or manually pay the membership?
Basically the same issue I have

Back