MyGers OF sale

RenfrewshireTrueBlue

Fashion Disaster
Anyone know what time next Monday these tickets go on sale? I logged on at 9 for the HIVs ones but nothing came up. Needed to do something at 9.02 so logged off and didn’t see them on sale till I checked again at 10.

It was last Monday, sorry!! Might still be more tickets released nearer the time through SeatSub.
No, last Monday was the MyGers sale. It hasn't gone to general sale yet and there are currently no tickets available but obviously some will be released on Seat Sub.

Does the site automatically boot you out after a certain amount of time or could I keep occasionally doing things till 10am to stay in? Lol

Yes, once the seatsub ones start appearing on.

There was loads available for Hearts and Motherwell recently so would imagine this will be similar. Especially since its Easter weekend.

I was also wondering this. Oldest wants to go for part of his birthday. When do the seat sub tickets get released normally?

I assume if I have Mygers but a ST as well I can't purchase an additional ticket? (only fair but worth asking in case)

Ah so there isn't an actual general sale block of tickets it's just dribs and drabs as people sell theirs back?

There used to be, but I think it's changed, I've put my ticket on weeks in advance and it's always sold on the day of release.

Queue has went to the “over an hour left” message, and there’s nearly an hour to go lol. Hopefully get in around 9.59

Back