MyGers OF sale

The club could really do with clarifying and improving the system for this. We've heard for a while that the ticket office won't sell tickets and direct you to online, yet if this is true, they've just done the opposite and all of us trying online have wasted our time today (and the last few days)
I would like to think those who got tickets at the office were mygers members at least

The club could really do with clarifying and improving the system for this. We've heard for a while that the ticket office won't sell tickets and direct you to online, yet if this is true, they've just done the opposite and all of us trying online have wasted our time today (and the last few days)
When did the ticket office stop selling tickets?
Plenty of people go in on match days and buy match tickets.

The days of buying tickets over the phone are long gone.
You can still go into the ticket office and buy match tickets,plenty of people do.
I’ll rephrase, if I visited the ticket office yesterday in person at opening time, would they have sold me a ticket? I suspect no chance…..!

When did the ticket office stop selling tickets?
Plenty of people go in on match days and buy match tickets.
There were a couple of posts the other day from folks who had went into the ticket office saying they'd been advised that they weren't selling any and any seatsub tickets were going online.

To be honest it makes sense selling the final few on the match day at the ticket office but when there's information to the contrary it is understandable folks are a little frustrated.

This is no different to me phoning the ticket office yesterday and asking them to give me a ticket and I’d pay with my credit card. There would have been no chance. None whatsoever.
No one should be sold a seat sub ticket in person at the ticket office, including mygers. (Not for in demand games where loads of mygers members are online looking , I understand if its an hour to a game and have loads)

On Friday I got one in my basket, wouldn't let me check it out. I stay close to Ibrox, so bombed down to ticket office with laptop (i had also sent an email to support at rangers with screenshots). Showed it in my basket and was told it can happen 2 people can have it in a basket. Nothing they could do.

Was told none available just now but more going on.

Had CD6 in my basket for my mate.
Went to checkout and it was saying the game is no longer for sale.
So even though a ticket appeared it wouldn’t let me fulfil the sale.

Get over to the ticket office people, those tickets that are popping up are being sold in there. Just got 2 instantly.
Just went in and none available at the minute but the woman there said any seat subs are being sold in person and on the website. From the looks of the site today I'd be surprised if any are being bought online.

Never saw any one selling tickets outside stadium or near just fans holding up cash
Was trying for at least a hour looking for ticket
Was at stadium at HT and fans were leaving and fans in group s outside allowed to have a cigarette and tried to join them so I could see second half but steward s wouldn't let me
Watched match at Louden

Never saw any one selling tickets outside stadium or near just fans holding up cash
Was trying for at least a hour looking for ticket
Was at stadium at HT and fans were leaving and fans in group s outside allowed to have a cigarette and tried to join them so I could see second half but steward s wouldn't let me
Watched match at Louden
Fans leaving at half time, really? I know we were bad first half but that’s poor by anyone’s standards! 3 or 4 around me left after there 3rd went in but everyone else was there until the end.

Last edited:
Back