Mygers payments

It would appear that payment can fail if our bank requests authorisation via the app or some other thing but Rangers don't find out why.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was another money making scheme by Bisgrove to raise a few grand in web fees :))

"Please ensure you have selected a valid fulfillment method"

Having to pay manually, getting the below message. I've mailed the mygers email address (mygers@rangers.co.uk). Not holding out hope for a quick reply, they will likely have thousands to get through.
For the valid fulfillment method-
Click on post to select and update,then proceed.

Charged the £1 web sales as I wasn't on auto renew

I wasn't on auto-renew as I made the mistake of being born in 2002, quite rightly I had to pay the price

Just got the email to renew the boy's cos they couldn't auto-renew as he was moving from "future ger" to "true ger" as he's turned 12.
Even tho they are both the same price!
Web fee paid

Got through to payment and now keep getting sent back to the beginning every time I enter my payment details. Thank fvck this should be the last time I have to use the old ticketing website.

I’m auto renew but my wee boy’s wasn’t because he is now in the future gers membership so had to pay that seperate.

Take it the 20 points for purchase aren't added until July update?

Can't remember if memberships are "instant" or not.

Anyone know if there making season tickets and matchday tickets more digital. With this new ticket system

Sons came off yesterday, got an email today to say mines hadn't gone through on auto renewal.

Email says renew by 31st for mygers points, might wait until payday next Thurs before renewing as I'm skint as it is with ST etc coming off

Not bothered about semi finals or finals then?
Nope , unless you’re South or North stand it’s not fit for purpose

You’ll see more of the game on the TV than you will from behind the goals

They also did not state that some games would be Gold only before renewing

I got 2 emails today both saying auto renew failed.No reason why.It let me renew mine manually but won't let me renew the person on my friends and family which is under my email address but she has her own Rangers number.
Any help or suggestions welcome.

I got 2 emails today both saying auto renew failed.No reason why.It let me renew mine manually but won't let me renew the person on my friends and family which is under my email address but she has her own Rangers number.
Any help or suggestions welcome.
Have you logged into their account as it didn't work on friends and family for me. You may have to log in with their Rangers number in case the email logs in as you

If your child is 11(turning 12 in October) can you select the True Gers 12-15 option instead?
I'm guessing it won't let you as they'll have his age stored. My boy was future gers then turn 12 during season so is true gers now.
Plus you'll want to put off paying young adult and full price for him as long as possible

Never had as much problem giving anyone money in my life,
Doesn't let me renew grandsons mygers due to age restrictions.
Keeps coming up my membership, can seem to get into his account

Got through to payment and now keep getting sent back to the beginning every time I enter my payment details. Thank fvck this should be the last time I have to use the old ticketing website.
You need to fill in the other options and agree to the terms and conditions or it keeps throwing you back to the payment details this is what happened to me.

Email stating my autorenewal had failed used the same card, as past two years, hey presto straight through but with the extra £1 web fee added on !!!!

Got an email this afternoon saying my method hadn’t worked. Took around 6 attempts for payment to go through manually, kept saying I hadn’t included card details even though I confirmed payment through my bank app.

Thank feck we are moving to Seat Geek.

Email stating my autorenewal had failed used the same card, as past two years, hey presto straight through but with the extra £1 web fee added on !!!!
Likewise, additional the same card that supposedly failed successfully worked on a junior member a few days ago. Bit of a cheek to charge a £1 when clearly an error their end.

My payment has been taken, but no sign of my daughter's going through on the same card. Need to check later if she got an e-mail re failed payment.
Not sure if this is anything to do with me paying for both STs on the new portal using F&F on my account. She hasn't used the new password link yet to access the new portal.

My payment went through automatically. But my boys didn’t, got an email through to the account I use for him that because he is going from Born Gers to Future Gers, his can’t be renewed automatically, so just had to do log him in and do it manually.

Got the email saying they couldn’t automatically renew for me and the other half - followed the link and the charged me £40 plus £1 web fee same for the other half

Nope , unless you’re South or North stand it’s not fit for purpose

You’ll see more of the game on the TV than you will from behind the goals

They also did not state that some games would be Gold only before renewing
Celtic has always been gold only since mygers came in

Got an email to say payment failed even though I thought I was on auto-renew. Haven’t bothered signing in to check or pay.

Back