Mygers Points Update

Prepare for a site overload while every member in every tier checks and queries their points - Livingston game at start of season was the last game to acquire any points on your account

i don't really keep track of my points, but what is the 25 for ? Out with the season tickets and RTV what else is adding to peoples totals ?

I thought we were getting 2 points for Ross County away? Granted they have since changed to no points for away games but surely that was after this game

Up to 1497, nearly back in Gold after being relegated to silver in the summer!
The entry point to gold will move too so you’ll still be 25 points behind where you were before

Particularly when those points were given for match attendance, as most mygers members will have got them

My boy has more points than me but we attend everything together.

Who do I contact to get it updated?

Also, can we see a breakdown of what points were added for?

Cheers

Email sent to request a breakdown as it doesn't look like they have included the RTV purchase from July which I've been assured would be added with this update.
i was just going to ask if you could see your history, but obviously not, that would be far too simple for the Rangers IT team

If a season ticket is only 120 points, how are folks getting to gold? There’s only so many points to be had.

Unless it’s taken in to consideration previous seasons before mygers?

You can see your purchase history and it says what points each purchase gets you in there.
Cheers, I look at my purchase history usually for CCCS tickets but I've never noticed this. I'll have a look

Email sent to request a breakdown as it doesn't look like they have included the RTV purchase from July which I've been assured would be added with this update.
Same here,I purchased it in August and was assured it would be added with this update.

Dropped to silver, presumably because there was a card issue I was unaware of and that meant my ticket didn’t get activated for Livingston.

Not missed a Euro away for years, chances of me now not getting on the Brondby flight with this fantastic new system we have. :)

When you go into MyGers and select your tier, it’s still showing previous status update even though your points had changed!! Maybe moving tier bands again?

Previous tier bands as follows set in July:-

MyGers Gold Member – 1501 and Above Points
MyGers Silver Member – 851-1500 Points
MyGers Bronze Member – 20-850 points

Dropped to silver, presumably because there was a card issue I was unaware of and that meant my ticket didn’t get activated for Livingston.

Not missed a Euro away for years, chances of me now not getting on the Brondby flight with this fantastic new system we have. :)
How do you know?

The tiers haven't been updated yet have they?

My boy has more points than me but we attend everything together.

Who do I contact to get it updated?

Also, can we see a breakdown of what points were added for?

Cheers

We are the same my stop son has 5 more points than me lol realistically i should have 2 more points than him as 2 games he didnt make (illness) and i still went lol

Back