Mygers renewal

I also just tried the link to update as my card details have changed and it indicates no memberships available??

Tried to renew as my card has changed, keep on getting the message I have too many items in my basket for MyGers.
Cleared the basket still no joy, I’ve sent an email to them, I’ll let you know when they respond hopefully this year sometime.
I’m sure you have until end May @Jim Smith. I’ll check email.

77876-B83-FA3-D-4-CBF-8-A08-77775430-BA16.jpg

Yes. Got until 31st May and you’ll get 10 additional MyGers points for early renew.

Anyone know if there's a number you can call for mygers? I sent 2 emails a few weeks ago to query a points discrepancy and heard nothing. They've now charged me for 3 renewals instead of 2 and they don't seem to be responding to emails

Login and check it hasn’t come off another card.

My own CC linked to account was due to expire so I updated the date and CCV months ago. Every CCCS ticket has come off my updated card with no issues.

Nothing was showing for MyGers and this morning I clicked link on email which said “No Memberships”.

I have a backup card on my account and they’ve taken the £40 from that and checking through my order history it’s showing.

If yours doesn’t auto renew then you can pay manually from today.

FROM EMAIL they sent about renewing-
If your card details have changed since last year we unfortunately can’t process your 2022/23 membership automatically. To continue your membership experience into next season, please click HERE from Tuesday 10th May.
You click on that link and it says ‘no memberships available’. I’ve also tried to do it after logging in as I need to update my card details, it’s so frustrating!

Separately, my nephew purchased two corporate hospitality tickets for Hampden and they’ve charged him twice. Nearly £1400 instead of £700. The number given for corporate hospitality just rings out and nobody answers, also there’s still no response to the email that was also sent to query this. The booking has definitely only completed for two tickets instead of four.

You click on that link and it says ‘no memberships available’. I’ve also tried to do it after logging in as I need to update my card details, it’s so frustrating!

Separately, my nephew purchased two corporate hospitality tickets for Hampden and they’ve charged him twice. Nearly £1400 instead of £700. The number given for corporate hospitality just rings out and nobody answers, also there’s still no response to the email that was also sent to query this. The booking has definitely only completed for two tickets instead of four.
I’m sure you have until end May @Jim Smith. I’ll check email.

77876-B83-FA3-D-4-CBF-8-A08-77775430-BA16.jpg

Yes. Got until 31st May and you’ll get 10 additional MyGers points for early renew.
There’s also another 10 my gers membership points available if you manage to figure out how to do it! :rolleyes:

Right, I also changed my card details... clicked the link to see 'no memberships available'... but it's gone through automatically anyway!

As frustrating as it is, the ticket office have Seville to deal with too

These dates were set before we done that, so they’re obviously not on the ball with getting it onto the website

Plenty time, but another black mark showing where significant upgrade is needed

That’s what i am getting as well.

It seems an impossible task to update payment details with Rangers these days either for cccs or MyGers.

Yes same, the system is abysmal. Yesterday they tried to take payment from an expired card despite having my current bank details for my season ticket.

The set up and system is really poor.

Mine hasn't been automatically renewed either, probably bc my card details have changed. Tried to renew it manually today, but seems 22/23 memberships are not yet available to purchase (at least for me). Will try again in the coming days, I think there's a 'deadline' to renew it manually til May 31st.

Mine hasn't been automatically renewed either, probably bc my card details have changed. Tried to renew it manually today, but seems 22/23 memberships are not yet available to purchase (at least for me). Will try again in the coming days, I think there's a 'deadline' to renew it manually til May 31st.
Probably a very daft question but does that mean current memberships won't expire until 31 may then?

Tried to renew as my card has changed, keep on getting the message I have too many items in my basket for MyGers.
Cleared the basket still no joy, I’ve sent an email to them, I’ll let you know when they respond hopefully this year sometime.
My card details changed so having read the email sat there like a good boy until the 1Oth then followed the link.....nothing showing

Logged into MyGers and hit purchase 22/23 season and it states no memberships are available.

Know we are a bit busy at the moment but why can't we automate thinks correctly.

You can renew now.
https://tickets.rangers.co.uk/PagesPublic/Home/Home.aspx
Click the above link, once on the website click menu, then mygers membership tab, and then click join mygers membership 22/23. You’re able to renew for this year, initially it will say £50 but when you go to pay for it, it takes off the £10 for being a ST holder.
If you click the link in the email that was sent out it still shows the red box with no membership available.
Hope this helps. I was in the same situation as a few, bank card has changed since last year

I just received an email saying that it could not take payment via auto renewal therefore membership for 22/23 has not been finalised.
then it gave me an option to renew by clicking Here button then logging in and completing which I have now done all successfully.
a reminder that I forgot my card details had changed so it was my own fault for not updating when I changed my card.

Having been jerked about with Corporate Ballot for Seville and being told that there’s no MyGers VIP this season, I shouldn’t really be surprised that it doesn’t recognise me as a Season Ticket Holder and deduct the £10.

I don't think I'll renew.
I signed up at the start just to help the club in my own small way. However, as I no longer go to away games, my points total (silver) doesn't and won't going forward, get me tickets for the big games.
Seems a rather pointless exercise.
I'm the same.

I come home (work abroad) for all matches at Ibrox but don't go to away matches. Can't even get to midweek European matches. But my tickets are always used.

Season ticket holder for two seats since 1983. On CCCS. Take all cup and friendlies. Lotto. Brick. RTV. Strips and even some horrendously expensive Castore gear.

And no ticket. Hardly worth it.

So now they are looking to charge you £50 to renew MYGERS (new card details) even though season tickets are now able to be paid up to June. Shambles.

Edit: £10 discount on checkout applied

Last edited:
Renewing is a nightmare. Card expired, finally can renew 22/23 but won’t take a payment and sending back to previous screen. A nightmare trying to give Rangers your money, the site is terrible.

Back