Mygers Update

I’m 15 points shy of getting in gold. Been like this since I started. Apply for every away game, take all home cup games, bought an rtv package. What can I buy to get me into the gold. It’s doing my head in constantly just missing out on it.
Not much point unless you’re getting points for euro aways or pay for a match programme subscription as you’ll just drop out again one or two updates later as most in Gold are getting extra points by doing just that.

I’m 15 points shy of getting in gold. Been like this since I started. Apply for every away game, take all home cup games, bought an rtv package. What can I buy to get me into the gold. It’s doing my head in constantly just missing out on it.
Woman’s season ticket gets you 20 points.

Woman’s season ticket gets you 20 points.
I don't think they will still be available as there are only 2 home league games to go by the looks of it.

Edit
Apparently they have a split to so 5 more home games in that. I would doubt they would sell season tickets for that many games just to get mygers points :))

Last edited:
I don't think they will still be available as there are only 2 home league games to go by the looks of it.

Edit
Apparently they have a split to so 5 more home games in that. I would doubt they would sell season tickets for that many games just to get mygers points :))
Yeah looks like you can only biuy them at the start of the season. Looks like I’ll need to get the me for next season to give me the points required.

Yeah looks like you can only biuy them at the start of the season. Looks like I’ll need to get the me for next season to give me the points required.
It depends on what points that you have dropping off next year. If you didn't have historic CCCS points then you may get there anyway but if you did then even addons might not be enough

When does stuff start dropping off? I'm still stuck in Bronze because I've only had the season ticket since the season we weren't allowed in...

It's not the promised land you think it is, you have enough points for Hampden games where you are now, wouldn't be stressing over it.

When does stuff start dropping off? I'm still stuck in Bronze because I've only had the season ticket since the season we weren't allowed in...
Anything older than 5 seasons ago plus the current season drops of so you won't have much effect at the moment with it.

It's not the promised land you think it is, you have enough points for Hampden games where you are now, wouldn't be stressing over it.
You’re in the same boat as me, probably in on the brink of silver at the moment. You’ll still have 2 years of points to gain whilst everyone’s drops off so if you continue you’ll be close to gold I’d imagine this time in 2026 lol

If it drops to 3 seasons and they bring in points for merchandise then I'll be chucking it.

Home games and Hampden only for me if that happens, not spending a fortune to try and guarantee a Euro away ticket given the cost of travelling as it is.

Surely if you chuck it then Hampdens out the window as well
I would hope domestic games, friendlies etc should be enough to secure Hampden, failing that should be fine through rsc.

I just think closing it to 3 years and then adding on additional extras is a step too far. If it does drop to 3 years then I think they would really have to rethink the way European tickets are allocated. They have already changed it this season but I can't see that approach working if it's based on 3 years history.

Maybe a bit of an overreaction and when it comes to it will give it a proper think :))

I would hope domestic games, friendlies etc should be enough to secure Hampden, failing that should be fine through rsc.

I just think closing it to 3 years and then adding on additional extras is a step too far. If it does drop to 3 years then I think they would really have to rethink the way European tickets are allocated. They have already changed it this season but I can't see that approach working if it's based on 3 years history.

Maybe a bit of an overreaction and when it comes to it will give it a proper think :))
Long as you have bought most things for the last 3 years, and planned to for the forseeable, the drop to 3 years shouldn't really make that much difference to anybody

Probably not. As without mygers you’d be group 2

Not if you have chucked MyGers. You'd then be out of Hampden Priority Group 1.

Think somebody asked earlier but couldn’t see the answer. Is your points total the previous 5 seasons plus the current season, or previous 4 seasons plus current season?

Interesting the lack of responses to this thread compared to previous updated

Either people are now realising how the system works or are now resigned to thier fate and will take what they get

Agree with this - I’m fairly well entrenched in mid-silver territory and that’s typically good enough to be in a decent enough group and therefore seat for Hampden which is most of the reason I pay in to the scheme honestly.

Interesting the lack of responses to this thread compared to previous updated

Either people are now realising how the system works or are now resigned to thier fate and will take what they get

Previous updates have been done with Hampden games coming up. The one last January people would have been focussed on the LC semi and final.

The April update will be interesting if we have a 50/50 split at Hampden coming up

Spanner in the works mr, people are stressed enough trying to renew.
Now they will be going nuts because a point for a programe hasnt been added yet:)
Hear don't worry some have asking if they renew right away do the points get added in this update :eek:

Last edited:
I've got Aberdeen, Hibs, Livingston Motherwell, Ross County and Hearts twice dated 24/02/2024

Looks like my payments came out yesterday for international/overseas MyGers. Would be nice if the club changed the offering for overseas bears because it's giving me nowt these days

Back