Mygers Update

I deleted the MyGers email, when do the payments start to come out again for auto renewal

I deleted the MyGers email, when do the payments start to come out again for auto renewal
From the email-
“You are enrolled to the membership renewal programme and your Membership for the 2024/25 season will be automatically renewed.

Membership Renewal Payment - Monday 15 April 10am - payment run will take around 24 hours to complete.

If your card details have changed since last year, we unfortunately won't be able to process your 2024/25 membership renewal automatically. To continue your membership experience into next season, please click HERE from Tuesday 16 April at 1pm.”

The layout of the website for mygers is pretty complicated imo to try and navigate through and count up the points.

It really is just a tax now for hampden tickets as the domestic aways is a farce.

Few changes I would make would be mygers would be points for first team games only, and at a push rangers tv and programme subsription.

They should never have done away with the travel club. Keep it separate from domestic aways.

Only thing this months update may apply to is the cup final ( if we get there)

Irrespective of who wins the other semi, there will only be around 15000 tickets for my gers so probably looking at mid silver and above

No benefit to renewing my gers if you are any lower than 1400 points (in my opinion)

Last edited:
The layout of the website for mygers is pretty complicated imo to try and navigate through and count up the points.

It really is just a tax now for hampden tickets as the domestic aways is a farce.

Few changes I would make would be mygers would be points for first team games only, and at a push rangers tv and programme subsription.

They should never have done away with the travel club. Keep it separate from domestic aways.
this was raised pre " MyGers " being implemented but those pitching MyGers were very vocal in saying away games doesn't put money into Ibrox coffers and their belief was that those " loyal " to Rangers/Ibrox were as deserving of a ticket for an away game in Europe than fans who only used the Travel Club

I had £30 taken yesterday and I usually pay for two. Also, I thought MyGers membership was £40?
Adult season ticket price is £40.
Other prices-
IMG-5474.jpg

Does mygers auto renew show up in your Rangers purchase history?

Side note - I’ve had 6 games added since last update still waiting on Celtic to be added

Side note - I’ve had 6 games added since last update still waiting on Celtic to be added
Yes it will as it a purchase

Early bird points 'purchase' was added at a later date

Renewal shows up on your purchase history,the day it is paid for.
Last year money came off 10th May.
The “early bird” points were added on July 3rd.

Still no payment taken from me, pretty sure it's auto renew but unsure how to check. Seen something somewhere about payments being taken in May so have not a clue.

Still no payment taken from me, pretty sure it's auto renew but unsure how to check. Seen something somewhere about payments being taken in May so have not a clue.
Check your bank

MyGers autorenew and is 15th April unless you have change your card since last May then you need to do it manually from today

Season ticket autorenew 1st payment is 1st May maybe that is confusing you

Check your bank

MyGers autorenew and is 15th April unless you have change your card since last May then you need to do it manually from today

Season ticket autorenew 1st payment is 1st May maybe that is confusing you
Checked bank nothing in pending transactions, have the required funds. Got the early bird points last year so can only assume it is on auto renew, probably just have quite a fair few to get through so could be at some point today.

Don't think it could be that, I'm only a lowly mygers, non-sth, lowest of the low.

Checked bank nothing in pending transactions, have the required funds. Got the early bird points last year so can only assume it is on auto renew, probably just have quite a fair few to get through so could be at some point today.

Don't think it could be that, I'm only a lowly mygers, non-sth, lowest of the low.
I don't have anything myself yet not worrying

Nothing off for me yet. Auto-renew and no new card.

I note that the original email says that we’ll be contacted directly today if there is an issue with auto-renew.

When’s the cut off for “early bird” points.
I’ve changed card but would rather wait until after pay day to buy manually

My sons came off yesterday but nothing for me yet. My card from last year expired so not sure how they’ve taken my sons as I thought I’d have to manually do both.

Anyone whose renewal doesn’t automatically go through can buy theirs manually from 1pm today on the website.
You need to renew by May 31st to get the extra 10 Mygers points (early bird :)))
Might sound stupid but, if it has not gone through then you buy it today, is there a chance they will try take payment twice?

Might sound stupid but, if it has not gone through then you buy it today, is there a chance they will try take payment twice?
Give it a few days if you prefer.
Current membership lasts till May 31st.

Only thing this months update may apply to is the cup final ( if we get there)

Irrespective of who wins the other semi, there will only be around 15000 tickets for my gers so probably looking at mid silver and above

No benefit to renewing my gers if you are any lower than 1400 points (in my opinion)
There will be many with between 1000 and 1400 points, who've had season tickets for 3 or 4 years with little or no points dropping off over the next couple of years.
I'm sure these folks will be renewing, they have patiently played the long game missing out on 50/50 Hampden split tickets recently - next year and the year after they will comfortably be mid silver and be in with a good chance of tickets.

Card has changed since then as well so could be the issue. Thanks.
There will be hundreds of payments that don’t go through via auto renew.
At least they have outlined the process in the email and provided a link for people to do it manually.

There will be many with between 1000 and 1400 points, who've had season tickets for 3 or 4 years with little or no points dropping off over the next couple of years.
I'm sure these folks will be renewing, they have patiently played the long game missing out on 50/50 Hampden split tickets recently - next year and the year after they will comfortably be mid silver and be in with a good chance of tickets.

That’s the boat I’m in. 1459 points currently, got Hearts semi when points dropped but not expecting a final ticket if it’s the mentally challengeds due to slightly smaller allocation.

Next season I have nothing dropping off so should start the season on around 1650ish

Back