Mygers Update

If it drops to 3 years it’s going to make it really tough for non season ticket holders to build enough points to get a season ticket. Last year it dropped to 400ish points but not sure it will drop as low this year and getting 400-500 points over 3 years will almost be every home game and add ons.

That’s the boat I’m in. 1459 points currently, got Hearts semi when points dropped but not expecting a final ticket if it’s the mentally challengeds due to slightly smaller allocation.

Next season I have nothing dropping off so should start the season on around 1650ish
There will be many others in a similar position to yourself.
I think those who've had a ST for 5 years and are currently borderline for 50/50 Hampden split tickets, may find they risk missing out going forward.

Think we're starting to see everyone's points beginning to clog and bunch up

I'm a few years away from being near Hampden yet as a result, only going into my 2nd season with a season ticket but fully aware with add-ons I can make up ground and potentially be in contention by my 4th season.

If it drops to 3 years it’s going to make it really tough for non season ticket holders to build enough points to get a season ticket. Last year it dropped to 400ish points but not sure it will drop as low this year and getting 400-500 points over 3 years will almost be every home game and add ons.
Will mean people are pretty much encouraged (forced) to buy additional things like RTV or women's ST to build up points to climb quickly.

Aye just logged in there to buy as got new card since last year. And aye getting “no memberships available” after logging in from the link in email
It says manually buy it after 1pm on the email

Still no working. I’m going to try again in a bit

Organised as ever. Least there's not a 45 minute queue to find out they're not available yet.

Last edited:
Just got this back from Rangers after I queried why only one MyGers account, of two, had been debited.

Hi CDC

Unfortunately, the process is taking longer than anticipated. Therefore, it’s likely the second membership will be processed.

Should there be any issues, we will email you directly once the auto-renewal process is complete.

Kind regards

I agree. There should be a January and July update and that’s it
People think the quarterly updates are great because in 21/22 season there was a gradual increase of tiers so people got used to being promoted to gold and benefiting from extra tickets. The split that season was good to people who got promoted silver to gold in that window

There’s no where near as much movement now and the gold tier isn’t increasing as much in terms of member numbers each quarter. Bi-annual updates more than enough

It should be live updates after each match, possibly the gold, silver and bronze numbers changing 4 times a year but the points update should be instant after the matches

£40 taken yesterday for me. Still nothing for my son. Convinced both were paid for in the same transaction previously so surprised only one has auto renewed

Back