Mygers Update

Hibs game seems to be showing as 5 points for me now, must be fixing the error.
Sorry for asking, I know it must have been mentioned in this thread numerous times but where do I find the points added to mygers.
Can only see the purchase history, but can’t see the points.

Added in the July update

5 for applying for any away game

10 for buying the average offered to your tier
My question on this is in Bronze and applied for all aways and got none ( 2 more to go obviously) will I get 10 points as Iv tried for every game and can’t be the only one thinking the 10 should be given as the average must be between 0 and 1 game.

Are you able to register at the start of the season for CCCS or away tickets as a non season ticket holder?

I'm obviously doubtful on my chances of getting a season ticket this summer so need to look at every option I have to build up my points over the course of next season.

Are you able to register at the start of the season for CCCS or away tickets as a non season ticket holder?

I'm obviously doubtful on my chances of getting a season ticket this summer so need to look at every option I have to build up my points over the course of next season.
No

I think it will start around 1550 but know I have no chance as didn’t qualify for semi

Fortunately I bought debentures many years ago so have booked travel already, best investment I ever made

Would be interesting to see how many get retained for club use and how many go to supporters clubs ( compared to semi)

I'm at 1202 and coming into my 5th season. Should I be moving into silver at the end of the 5th season? Hopefully getting semi final tickets ( when it's a 50/50)

I don't think it will that much different to the semi. Around 1520 points for the initial cut off and then drop down when any don't get sold/ debenture returns get given to the club.

The hospitality packages are already out and are just the same as usual so if they were planning more numbers for offsite hospitality it would already have been announced and on sale.

Went up close to 60 points. Had the Ibrox tour (1 point) and museum (1 point) added. Still awaiting the 1 point for each programme purchased to be added too. I didn`t do the subscription at the start of the season

I don't think it will that much different to the semi. Around 1520 points for the initial cut off and then drop down when any don't get sold/ debenture returns get given to the club.

The hospitality packages are already out and are just the same as usual so if they were planning more numbers for offsite hospitality it would already have been announced and on sale.
Doesn't each team in the leagues get some tickets per team for the final?

Be far more sponsors taking tickets for this.

How does that work, can they request either side or are they put in a corporate section.
You can choose what side you want them to be on (4 Rangers 4 tramps if you wish).

South stand is usually where they are situated.

The clubs don't have to take them all but 2 of the tickets are complimentary and the other 6 have to be paid for by the clubs.

It's the same for semi finals as well.

I bought mygers for 24/25 for my son and I this morning. We’re both season ticket holders and have renewed for next season. I thought we had mygers for the 23/24 season but apparently we didn’t.

If I buy the discounted membership for us both for this season, would any points from purchases eligible this season (euro games etc) be added on to our points so we’ve more chance of getting tickets for the cup final?

Doesn't each team in the leagues get some tickets per team for the final?

Be far more sponsors taking tickets for this.
They get them from the SFA ticket allocation for the south stand. Its the same as the semi final, more might take up the option as its an old firm but as far as I know it doesn't reduce the clubs initial ticket allocation of 21k.

Like the debenture seats there probably won't be many handed back to the club to sell like there was for the semi final so the points won't drop down as much.

I bought mygers for 24/25 for my son and I this morning. We’re both season ticket holders and have renewed for next season. I thought we had mygers for the 23/24 season but apparently we didn’t.

If I buy the discounted membership for us both for this season, would any points from purchases eligible this season (euro games etc) be added on to our points so we’ve more chance of getting tickets for the cup final?
Yes all points are still accrued if you have mygers or not

As long as you're on CCCS as well then you will go into group 1

Have you been on CCCS for this season? It won't drop outside group 1 which is Season ticket/ CCCS/ MyGers and then points threshold which at the moment we don't know but given the semi final will be a minimum of 1512 (1467 plus 45 points for home games since then).

Probably will be higher than that given its an old firm final but its all guesswork until the emails get released with the points cut off. You should be able to see points total even if not a MyGers member on the website by clicking your Rangers number and then scroll down to your loyalty points.

Have you been on CCCS for this season? It won't drop outside group 1 which is Season ticket/ CCCS/ MyGers and then points threshold which at the moment we don't know but given the semi final will be a minimum of 1512 (1467 plus 45 points for home games since then).

Probably will be higher than that given its an old firm final but its all guesswork until the emails get released with the points cut off. You should be able to see points total even if not a MyGers member on the website by clicking your Rangers number and then scroll down to your loyalty points.
It shouldn't be much higher than that as everyone in the first email that was eligible was offered the chance to buy a ticket. Where it will be badly affected will be any further drops

1703 for me and 1598 for step son - need to try and close that gap a bit for him.

My mate has just bought mygers for next season and tried to get added to season ticket waiting list but it is saying he has to have purchased mygers 23/24 first.

Is that right enough or has the window to get added to waiting list for mygers 24/25 not opened yet?

My mate has just bought mygers for next season and tried to get added to season ticket waiting list but it is saying he has to have purchased mygers 23/24 first.

Is that right enough or has the window to get added to waiting list for mygers 24/25 not opened yet?
He needs to wait until this season's offers have already been made or else purchase a 2023/24 membership if he is hoping to receive an offer ahead of next season

2023/24 memberships currently at reduced rate of £20

He needs to wait until this season's offers have already been made or else purchase a 2023/24 membership if he is hoping to receive an offer ahead of next season

2023/24 memberships currently at reduced rate of £20
Cheers I was thinking that, it says the start date of the new mygers is 31st May so likely have to wait until after that date

Back