Mygers Update

RTV does. Just been onto mine when seeing your post & has an auto renewal date/cost, so means I could stop that.
Cancel and use your mygers discount code to manually renew, you got it at start of the season. I think it’s 10% off

I renewed my ST when the renewals were sent out (just home matches) I've not been a Mygers member but today I purchased it for next.season. What I'm wondering is when will I be able to amend my ST details to 'home non season ticket matches' and 'friendlies' on the website to enhance my chances of semi final/final cup games? Do I need to choose away matches too? The option to do this for next season isn't available yet.

I renewed my ST when the renewals were sent out (just home matches) I've not been a Mygers member but today I purchased it for next.season. What I'm wondering is when will I be able to amend my ST details to 'home non season ticket matches' and 'friendlies' on the website to enhance my chances of semi final/final cup games? Do I need to choose away matches too? The option to do this for next season isn't available yet.
There is no away matches options. That’s done through MyGers.

Back