MyGers Welcome Pack

Mine & my sons arrived.

stickers & door hanger in sons pack all squashed though as there not delivered in a box. Just put inside the bag.

Just got mine,surprised there are no white fringes on the bottom of the scarf,looks a bit odd without them.

Also, it doesn’t fit through the letter box. Seen that mentioned before.
It fit through mine,slight damage to the box from him forcing it through but nothing to get excited about.

Last edited:
I have mine ... step son doesn't have his yet ... on the plus side he did get a birthday card from the club this morning which he has now put on his window sill in his bedroom - happy as a pig in sh1te - its the small things.

MyGers welcome pack just arrived. Scarf is good quality. Dilemma - do I wear the MyGers scarf or my Founding Fathers scarf, which I love wearing...

When are the points being announced? How far back in your purchase history counts towards points?
I’m sure I read 5 years somewhere. Makes sense because it would start the year after the boycott.

Mine arrived today...

pLGO1nB.jpg

Anyone know when we find out what tier we are in?

Looks like 15 July.

According to a Rangers statement the first MyGers points update is scheduled for 15 July unless that was later brought forward. Sounds like initial points allocations are ongoing but not yet finalised.

As an additional reward for the sacrifice of supporters who held a 2019/20 season ticket and did not request a refund, they will be awarded an additional 25 MyGers points. These reward points will be included as part of the first MyGers points update scheduled for the 15th July 2020.

https://www.Rangers.co.uk/article/commercial-update-2/7MsvLUjnRL5k4LGJBI8zr1

I have mine ... step son doesn't have his yet ... on the plus side he did get a birthday card from the club this morning which he has now put on his window sill in his bedroom - happy as a pig in sh1te - its the small things.

I got my birthday card on Saturday, I’ll be 49 this week, I’ll be putting mine up, like you said it’s the little things.

his birthday is on Friday as you said I have had emails before but this is the first time either of us have had a card :) it’s a nice touch especially for a 12 year old boy.

he’s just buzzing Steven Gerrard has wished him a happy birthday

It’s a nice touch for this 49 year old bear too, it’s not always about the wee ones
;)

I thought the card got you discount on goods - like the Rangers Shop? Or I dreamt that?
I would presume once everything gets going they will do selected lines on the merch instore only and museum when it opens. It will be incorporated into pretty much everything once in full swing

My youngest boy got his MyGers pack this morning. Oldest boy who is in the group above (True Gers) still waiting for his pack to arrive.

Back