Naismith running his mouth

He's doing his job and trying to get into our heads. Couldn't give a fuk what he says.

Up to us to go out and smash them Sunday, then win our last 6 'cup finals'.

It looks beyond us on current form, but stranger things have happened.

Too many on here have jacked it in for the season, it's last chance saloon for a few of our squad.

At his press conference. Questioning our mentality and saying we've been lucky when we were on a good run. If our senior players have any pride they should be itching to get it right up him.
Shouldn’t need any comments from anyone to show pride playing for Rangers, sadly too many don’t care as long as they have the luxurious lifestyle thanks to crazy contracts given to them

If they had any kind of pride or anything about them then we wouldn't be in the position we are in again. The bheast manager was practically mocking them the other week and still absolutely f#ck all from them. Rodgers and the full bheast team could walk into their houses, take a sh1te on their floors and wipe their arse on the curtains, and I'm sure there would still be no reaction from these cowards.

Our players will be utterly shitting themselves about Sunday and digs from that wee dick Naismith won’t make one bit of difference to that.

Reactions: VGM
I fully expect some in our dressingroom to burst out crying at this news rather than use it as a motivational tool.

Let’s face it, he’s not said anything we’re not saying. There’s a few former 9IAR players who say the same thing privately about us.

He knows if he can gets inside their heads his team will gain a bit of an advantage.
By the weekend the talk will be of the fans turning on them if it starts to go wrong.

I expect every team we come up against now to take the same approach, because the reality is that our team has made it an open goal to question our mentality by shitting the bed repeatedly when the chips are down.

We’ll see what answer they have to it on Sunday

At his press conference. Questioning our mentality and saying we've been lucky when we were on a good run. If our senior players have any pride they should be itching to get it right up him.
I wish I could say “pin it to the wall” but that’ll do nothing with some of the weak minded players we have at the club.

Naismith as much as he’s a rat was a winner and a player like him is desperately needed at our club. He knows the mentality of when he was here is long gone.

I’m glad one of our ex players is calling out what the majority of us see

Whether we like it or not, he’s right and he’s within his rights to do it because he knows it’ll impact our supposed “senior leaders”. As the manager of our next opponent he’s going to try and influence the game.
He’s an absolute Judas rat bastard, however he’s been at our club and won trophies, more across a couple of seasons than our current captain and centre half have over a great period longer so we can’t really moan at him having a go, we’re the ones that’s given him the ammunition

Tbf he had the mentality to play for rangers. A very good player for us. Player only not the person but we need more like the player of him in our side. Hated them, hated getting beat and turned up in the big games when it mattered.

Whether he had any pride or not is irrelevant as he showed up when it mattered for the club.

There's a generation who haven't seen that sort of commitment from a Rangers side who knew how to win the big games.
I couldn't care less what he did for Rangers. He booted us when we were at our lowest eb.

Give me every single one of our current players over Naismith when it comes to caring about our club.

He’s only saying what any other manager would be saying coming up against us. Don’t know why people get so wound up about what other manager say on their pressers about us.

If the players had any pride they’d want to put in a performance for us never mind to get it up Naismith.

He's not wrong about about failure to win more trophies. But funny coming from a manager who lost to us in a cup we've already won this season.

The team shouldn't need comments like this to motivate them, but if it brings out more fight than we've seen recently then good.

They will smell blood and rightly so and, for all Naismith is a wank, he has authority to speak about proper Rangers teams with the heart for the battle.

6 weeks ago we were 5-0 up on his team not long after the hour mark. Not much luck involved in that. Two weeks later they beat the mentally challengeds. Let's hope we pump them again on Sunday, then history repeats itself.

I wish I could say “pin it to the wall” but that’ll do nothing with some of the weak minded players we have at the club.

Naismith as much as he’s a rat was a winner and a player like him is desperately needed at our club. He knows the mentality of when he was here is long gone.

I’m glad one of our ex players is calling out what the majority of us see
If you pinned it to a wall inside Auchenhowie our players would go round the long way round the back of the complex to avoid it.

Back