national fans organisation backs spfl calls for a review of historical governance issues

The people who are most vocal on social media and probably the running of this group with out question are driven by utter hatred of Rangers rather than supporting their own clubs. They will only be happy when we do not exist anymore and nothing less will do.

David's story about the Celtic Supporters Trust announcing at a meeting that they will not put out any statement in association with the RST. This is the general mentality of the rest of the Scottish football support and in my mind it won't be going away any time soon

Fuck 'em - I'd rather share a sleeping bag with Julian Clary than a statement with those nonce apologist skidmarks.

4 Woodside Place
Charing Cross
Glasgow G3 7QF

The mailing address is a 'virtual office' anyone know what that is?
Think you will find 4 Woodside Place is nothing more than a mailing drop mate. It's used by some private investigators to direct stuff away from an address they can be traced back to.

4 Woodside Place
Charing Cross
Glasgow G3 7QF

The mailing address is a 'virtual office' anyone know what that is?

It's a business centre owned by Graham Campbell - one of this who stabbed the RST in the back, caused havoc whilst acting as a shadow director of Rangers First, failed to get elected to RF and then set up the Rangers Fans Independent Consortium.

Long-time associate of Paul Goodwin the SFSA head honcho - Goodwin got the bullet from his job with Supporters Direct Scotland and then set up his own Mickey Mouse organisation.

Another one of the old RF crew Crawford Boyd, again one of those ex-RST people who broke away, is a director of SFSA.

#

their followers I meant. Saying that, the lad will be a token patsy for them.

I've asked them, if they want justice for all our game to review all historical incidents in scottish football and not just one club.
Be interested to hear their reply to that.

It's a business centre owned by Graham Campbell - one of this who stabbed the RST in the back, caused havoc whilst acting as a shadow director of Rangers First, failed to get elected to RF and then set up the Rangers Fans Independent Consortium.

Long-time associate of Paul Goodwin the SFSA head honcho - Goodwin got the bullet from his job with Supporters Direct Scotland and then set up his own Mickey Mouse organisation.

Another one of the old RF crew Crawford Boyd, again one of those ex-RST people who broke away, is a director of SFSA.
So presumably Boyd at least should be in Rangers corner?

Last edited:
Now that the SFA are of no use to them anymore, the poets will continue to chip away until the current lot are removed and replaced by f*ckwits like O'Rourke and maybe even Lennon himself.

There's me thinking all the governance of these bodies was sorted out by the late Pink Celtic Solicitor. Are they saying he made a pig's ear of it. If so, they should come out and say so, investigate his involvement and tell us who scrutinised and approved his findings.

Celtic, the SPFL and now the Rangers Haters Supporters Association all shouting loudly for a review that targets the reputation and sporting achievements of our club. It all seems coordinated to me. More worrying than that is the silence from Rangers and Club 1872.

Why do mentally challengeds keep trying to set up 'neutral' bodies. Fat droo with scotzine, RTC morphed into Scottish football monitor and now this? Do they think a neutral sounding name lends more credence to their moon howling?

Never heard of them till this afternoon

So for "It is a voluntary organisation funded by donations from fans and other interested parties who believe that it is essential that the interests of the key stakeholders are represented and that football clubs and the football authorities are held accountable to those stakeholders." Read = HATE FILLED TIMS.

Back