Negative press etc - what’s the end game?

Everytime we win something this will happen from the media. Its a mixture if pure hatred from them and an attempt to tarnish our success.

Correct. Barcelona 72 was the first time I became aware of it and they havent let up since. Sectarian schools and a victim mentality is what drives them.

The only danger I see to their 'cause' is BLM and the ultimate victim charade they play regarding slavery. The SF/SNP desperately need to align themselves with other 'victims' before they lose their status as the downtrodden and supressed minority.

If the media cannot go after the team because we've been successful both domestically and in Europe, then they go after the fans. This has been the media template for as long as I can remember.

They are using us to try and associate that unionism = bad. Pictures of Union flags with appropriate hysterical headlines is being used to try and ensure snp voter turnout and to help sway undecided voters.

The number of neutrals that are disgusted by Rangers / Unionist behaviour as portrayed by media this week has grown.

I told one of them "Celtic fans did this a few months ago" and her genuine answer (without a hint of sarcasm) was "did they?"

Media in bed with SNP in bed with Celtc are all jumping on the same bandwagon.

On top of the over 100 year “ rivalry “ with yahoo , we now have the toxic mix of their own brand of Rangers bad , Celtic good which has always been there from their press lackeys especially in the last 40 years or so , we also now have political hatred directed towards us from the SNP which wasnt there before the year 2007 . That’s the year they took power in Holyrood and it’s been ramped up since then , so we have it coming from two main angles . We have shown for well over a century we are more than capable of dealing with one lot , the more concerning element ( the SNP ) are proving more difficult snd are a far bigger threat to us .

It just so happens the press and other mhedia outlets are top heavy with hate filled mentally challenged bastards which I would assume as credentials for recruitment purposes. We've been down last decade but are getting ourse!he's back to where we belong . That's on the park sorted now so let's keep it up...WATP .They never have been or ever will be.

Look at the time StevieG beat them for the first time and Brenda said “ no complaints “ we were well beaten.

Forward 24 hours and it was all changed and they were hard done by etc etc.

They never lose fair and square and never will.

Only ever see the papers on here, and then I only read the headlines then read the posts on it to get the gyst of what they wrote, usually same old shyte every day.
Personally, the more I come across anti Rangers sentiment, be it newspapers, radio, tv or the Nazi government we have, the more I lap it up, love every second of the cant's crying their eyes out, long may it continue.

I'd love Rangers to tell them all to do one as it's not our job to police Scotland.
Now that would be great media for weeks.

Disnt make the 6 oclock new tonight so they must have lost some interest already. Just something for everyone to get faux outraged about cos they are bored in lockdown. Bad stories about Rangers will always draw the viewers in.

Ever since they ensured we couldn't sing TBB they have went after us to shut us down

Relegation ,through the league, Ashley , the chuckle brothers, the BbC , the SFa plants , everything they threw at us

sTILL HAS NOT WORKED

They detest us

We are Champions

How would you feel in their shoes having that much hatred for an institution that just keeps on dumbfounding them

Maybe their next project will be trying to get us barred from the Champions league by making up some more lies.

I've noticed as well that on Facebook etc, any mention of the snp attacking our club and our fans is immediately swarmed upon by multiple comments of 'no place for politics this is a football group" style posts. So you can criticise our team and our fans but you can't criticise the snps handling and attacks at us.... Almost feels orchestrated, and wouldn't surprise me if it was.

They hate us. That's it.
This. It doesn't matter what we do, they will always find something to put a negatice slant on. Been going on for as long as I can remember.

Mind the time we played in Barcelona in 2007 and took a massive support? Not a bit of trouble, so what did the press report on? The amount of litter we left.lying around.

9ZrfurO.gif

It’s mere noise to cover up for their own scandal.

ignore it, the story is already fading
A boy I work with who's a tim but hates Sturgeon and the snp says the same.

He says we shouldn't have been out partying (probably hurting cos it wasn't them), but also says the SNP and their cronies are using it to deflect away from their own problems.

There was a fresh sexual harassment claim made yesterday. Two in fact. Within the SNP. It was to bury that story and by the lack of anyone on the thread having noticed it has been very successful!
An utterly political motivated action. These are lying bastards. Rotten to the core. The fact that they roped the cops along with them is disturbing.https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwj8_4ey5KbvAhUEUBUIHfViCuoQFjAEegQIAxAD&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.scotsman.com%2Fnews%2Fpolitics%2Fnew-sexual-harassment-scandal-rocks-snp-3157850&usg=AOvVaw3L16nx27gPMiDxpiWxnTDI

Everytime we win something this will happen from the media. Its a mixture if pure hatred from them and an attempt to tarnish our success.
The only way to rub their noses in it is to carry on winning...I dont care if we are applauded by our government...what has been shown since Sunday is how much love and good feeling there is for Rangers in the footballing world outwith Scotland...That will do me.

As far as I'm concerned we are only a few days in while in the middle of restrictions and they are outraged? This is only the start, in the coming weeks and months we are going to be relentless until they are screaming for mercy, mercy is not on the table.

Does anyone think it was any different in the 70s? The message then on all fronts was Rangers = bad, septc = good. Until we take back control of the press, it won’t be any different.

Its purely hate and jealousy. Driven by an infested media spouting unfounded vitriol which we cant challange. The red rag to the bull is the union flag which we proudly fly hence the hatred from the SNP contingent shown by Sturgeon wanting it removed from Bollywood where Humza performs his mute acts. Had we flown tri colours at George square it would all have passed quietly.
what really boils their piss is a saltire with 55 on it

1st reason - SNP deflection tactics to take the increasing heat away from them in the lead up to the election. Our letter has proven that.

2nd reason - They didn't want us to be able to celebrate our first title win in 10 years.

Final point - Get it right round each and every Ranger55 hater, mentally challenged & SNP yes voting cabbage in the land B-) :shh:

It's the focus and exaggeration that gets me. Yes, every team even small provincial ones have their idiots but others receive very little press. Our zoomers are front page news headlines. Numbers and damage(benches) are exaggerated but when others, particularly the other half, do anything wrong it's either buried or not attributed directly to their club.
Why? Look no further than religion, unionism, history, and a hatred that has been allowed to fester for years. We were an easy target with no voice or influence. Now should be our turn to be on top but some want to keep their heel on our throat.

Ronseal.

We’re getting slaughtered by everyone in Scotland just now - sadly for them; they’ve not realised that following the last 10 years we’ve grown a very thick skin to bad press, therefore getting bad press for winning the league the earliest since 1903 isn’t exactly something we’re too concerned about.

So first it’s that we’re not a good team, then that we’re lying about Covid results and only won cause Celtic were unfairly impacted, and now that we’ve won, we’re being blamed for a pandemic, homeless people not being allowed to eat and all manner of other stuff.

But what’s the end game for them? To devalue us in some way? Don’t get me wrong, if somehow the league was null and void, I’m certain that’s what they’d push for as winning stuff on technicalities is something they have no shame in doing...but it’s not.

Bad press isn’t stopping folk who support Rangers celebrating our league win and being happy. We won a title, fair and square on the pitch. I just don’t see where the negativity is benefiting anyone!
Last great symbol of unionism mate . The hounds are in full attack mode to deflect from the nats internal issues .Water off a ducks back to me and most Ulster bears .We are used to it after 50 years of crap but they have to be confronted and challanged at every turn .Keep up the good fight .

Back