Neil Lennon - Clyde News

I noticed the amount of times he says “very very” when speaking. McNeill used to do this as well, in fact a lot of mentally challengeds do it. I wonder it it’s an inbreeding thing or a media training thing.

He's the king of throwing folk under the bus.

I heard it live, I don't think it was in reference to us at all. One of the question-askers were pressing him about simunovic as he's meant to have caused a couple of goals.

Did anyone hear him say “I don’t want to throw any of my players under a bus”...sounds like a bit of a dig to the gaffer to me.
giphy.webp

I can honestly say I don’t think I have ever heard him say he got anything wrong, mind you I try to avoid hearing him at all.
I have on the other hand heard him blame everyone and anything else for his teams results and saying he doesn’t talk about x and then in his next interview do nothing but talk about x.
He has verbal diarrhoea as the colour of his teeth will testify.
Our gaffer will blame himself and or who he thinks is at fault (apart from the officials for some reason).

"I'm not going to throw my players under a bus but......"

Is the same as saying

"Don't blame me, blame the players"

He’s a short memory , his first time as manager , they lost to rosscounty inthe semi final and he threw the whole team especially samaras under the bus
He done it quite a lot back then

You just cannot compare them as human beings.

To try and compare that wee bigoted thug to our articulate world renowned manager is farcical.

Not on Instagram but my son was telling me Lennon has a couple of thousand followers ,Stevie Gerrard has 8.6 million.

what a complete hypocrite. He was forever throwing his Hibs team under the bus. A big reason him and Kamberi had a big falling out.

And he absolutely done it several times during his first tenure as Celtic boss.

Back