Neil Lennon might turn Celtic job down due to abuse and attacks – Bill Leckie

And yet every other manager in memory has coped just fine with no problems.
Smith, Rogers, McCoist, O’Neill, Souness, McLeish, Strachan...
It’s almost like that horrible fuckpig brings it on himself...

I am amazed that anyone on Byres Road would know who Leckie was. Unless it was some of his relatives calling him out for what he is. Lennon was also in his usual Byres Road pub at 6pm last night, didn't seem to be getting any abuse from anyone.

A very strange column, whether he gets the job or not. Lennon is a bit of a knuckledragger himself, which we've seen time and again and is why he ends up with much of the trouble and attention he gets. He's basically provided the template for the likes of Brown and Griffiths to take up.

Laughing at the article “ I stopped just off byres road to collect a takeaway “ meal for one bill ? :D

Not found anyone to put that arm around you and say they’ve booked a nice restaurant yet ?

Quality that two drunks hurled dogs abuse at him as well . How unlucky can one man be ?

Saddo
Maybe he had been out for a run in the rain...

A mhank in my work told me he genuinely doesn’t want the job, he was in till the end of the season and that was it, the mhank in question has had some inside info in the past so who knows.

It affects us massively who is in charge of them, Lennon getting the gig is a bonus, no doubts.
I think it’s a win win either way, stay with stinky and they will be as rank rotten, as he is. Get a new guy in, new players, new system, a big change and unsettled players.
Come on Stevie, get this done, your time is coming!

NINTCHDBPICT000472632141.jpg

I read the first few lines and gave up. Imagine writing something so oily and -frankly - gay about another man.

Bill Leckie is so full of his own importance it's actually embarrassing .
Does he still have his 'topical' column on The Sun?.
That was even more embarrassing than his football reporting!.

A mhank in my work told me he genuinely doesn’t want the job, he was in till the end of the season and that was it, the mhank in question has had some inside info in the past so who knows.

It affects us massively who is in charge of them, Lennon getting the gig is a bonus, no doubts.
Bollocks.

Lennon is desperate for the job,anyone who believes otherwise is very naive.

poor lenny...candle lit vigil time...again
its a joke, getting the excuse in that sectarianism is the cause and you can fucking guess whos doorstep that shit will be laid at!

He won't get the job in my opinion and this is the way that attention can be diverted away from that fact. The claim will be - We were going to give him the job but it was impossible because of the abuse he has received. They then get the manager the wanted but claim to have been victimised .

Stopped reading at "packing Spacehoppers" after almost boaking.:(
Will just stick to stopping at "Leckie" from now on.

Not going to read the article. Its as simple as this: Lennon wont turn the job down because of threats, if anything they wont affect him or will want to him win even more.

This is all arse covering for when he’s not offered the job. And it also helps with Leckie’s case for being TLB’s ghost writer for his autobiography.

Leckie is at it.

I dont care what makes himleave Scottish football, just so long as he leaves.

Horrible poisonous victim.

If anyone can remember back leckie got a sore one in a poet hovel, not that he'll care to advertise it.

Read the headline and thought it referred to ginger tee th attacking and abusing his wee bit on the side down in bolton....funny how the headline writers have forgotten that

The whole sorry lot of them, the mentally challengeds and their mhedia sycophants, are overdosing on professional victimhood.
Unless you’re already a member of the brainwashed horde it’s impossible to take them seriously.

Lies like quitting NI because of his religion?
Funnily enough, there have been plenty of other RC’s who’ve played for NI without any issues.
What few, if any, of the others had done though, was stated they’d rather it was an all Ireland team.
Of course, that had nothing to do with it.

And IIRC the week he signed for irafc.

Strange that. Like he was playing to the gallery.

Hey! Bill, do you think when people call you a prick and a c unt they are bigots?

No, it’s because you are a prick and a c unt.

May I add that you are fucking blind as well if you think Lennon is some sort of level headed, decent human being.

I could tell you a story about his behaviour towards an 8 year old Celtc fan that no Ranger would ever stoop to, ya prick and c unt.

I think the most shocking part of this is that they are trying to turn he sectarian abuse directed at McInnes into a positive for TLB

Its chilling and disturbing the re-writing of history regarding Lennon's time in Scotland. As a player and a Manager, he's had led a charmed life by both the SFA and SPFL, despite his endless hideous behaviour. Repeatedly flicking the finger at opposing fans as a player, feigning injury to ensure a fellow professional was red carded, the sectarian abuse directed towards the Rangers dugout at Ibrox, spitting on a Rangers scarf, etc, and a lot more. As a Manager, we witnessed him running onto the pitch to physically and aggressively confront refs, no different to neds in the street looking for a fight. And yet he faced light punishment as both a player and Manager, the 45 minute " ban" at Ibrox as example. Off the pitch, the numerous times he's threatened women says everything about this " eternal victim ". Leckie should be embarrassed with that gut churning nonsense posing as journalism, but he won't be.
factor in his threats to women and yet skysports still welcome him in the studio to summerise when northern ireland are playing , strange

So many journalists in this country are a fucken stain on the profession.

FWIW - I don't doubt for a second that managing and playing for Rangers, Celtics, Hibs and Hearts is a bit shite a times - I imagine most get abuse quite often but to not report it at the time but then retrospectively use it to set narrative is dreggy as %^*&.

Back