Neil Lennon might turn Celtic job down due to abuse and attacks – Bill Leckie

Glossing over his shocking behaviour in the dugout and personal life is a disingenuous disgrace.

While we're on the subject of singing - I find any manager that complains about sad orange/19th Century Terrorist chants absolutely cringeworthy. It's something to be clung on to in order to ambulance chase. The managers that happen to be protestant aren't orange, the ones that happen to be catholic aren't 19th Century Terrorist. It's just a song saying 'you are the opposite to us'. 90% of those that sing it won't even care the religion of the receiver. It's not in any way tasteful but it's embarrassing to get so offended and have infinite columns written about it.

If our abuse is the reason he doesn't accept the job, then we need to have a long,hard look at ourselves as we would be much better off with that inept rhat as their manager :p

Lennon loves playing the victim, the Scottish media loves painting him as a victim, the scum thinks they are victims,,, its a match made in tim heaven

Laughing at the article “ I stopped just off byres road to collect a takeaway “ meal for one bill ? :D

Not found anyone to put that arm around you and say they’ve booked a nice restaurant yet ?

Quality that two drunks hurled dogs abuse at him as well . How unlucky can one man be ?

Saddo
Like anyone would recognise the sad bastard.

giphy.gif

He would bend over for this job.
JM is the smokescreen for him to get it IMO.
We have seen all this before with managers & players.
Keeping what we've got can't get better or we thought it would be better to knock back Juventus 30m offer.
Liwell does it consistently and they all buy it.
Thick mentally challenged Kunts*

VICTIM Lennon is already back in the hot seat , begs the question why?

Another load of absolute guff but it's Leckie so nothing new there.

Glossing over his shocking behaviour in the dugout and personal life is a disingenuous disgrace.

While we're on the subject of singing - I find any manager that complains about sad orange/19th Century Terrorist chants absolutely cringeworthy. It's something to be clung on to in order to ambulance chase. The managers that happen to be protestant aren't orange, the ones that happen to be catholic aren't 19th Century Terrorist. It's just a song saying 'you are the opposite to us'. 90% of those that sing it won't even care the religion of the receiver. It's not in any way tasteful but it's embarrassing to get so offended and have infinite columns written about it.
I am not condoning those chants in today's world, but you are of course spot on and in a more mature society they would be treated as fairly irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

I don’t quite understand where the love-in that many hacks seem to have for this guy comes from.

Blue tinted specs aside, he’s clearly a very unpleasant person. Most neutrals agree.

I could possibly understand if he was just so supremely talented as a player and manager, a misunderstood genius in the mould of George Best perhaps, but he’s not - he’s a violent, bitter, snarling misogynist and bigot so why are so many journos so quick to fluff up his pillows?

The only explanation I can really come up with is that as we as a support despise him above all else, hacks see that as good reason to ride to his defence.

Otherwise, I’m lost.

Notice how there was a reference to him TLB being attacked by a fan? Given the theme of the article is big bad old firm fans, that reference is clearly designed to be taken in the context of a Rangers fan attacking him instead of the hertz fan (or whichever team it was).

Just another little reference that some readers could misinterpret against us.

Good thinking - the bigoted bastard gets his arselicking pal to make him the victim and us the bad guys, even before his own rancid club tell him to %^*& off - Leckie, you are only embarrassing yourself and fooling no-one.

I got as far as the 'cajones' like space hoppers and chucked it. Shocking patter and terribly written. For want of a better word, it was gay as %^*&.

live your life like a mentally challenged ned and thats the way you will be treated. Poster boy for the Green Brigade

the abuse he suffered! How about the abuse he has dished out himself?
FBIMG15512544091941551426704.jpg

D3Q-4SeWwAAL7C7.jpg
DrEreloX4AAEowH.jpg

Its chilling and disturbing the re-writing of history regarding Lennon's time in Scotland. As a player and a Manager, he's had led a charmed life by both the SFA and SPFL, despite his endless hideous behaviour. Repeatedly flicking the finger at opposing fans as a player, feigning injury to ensure a fellow professional was red carded, the sectarian abuse directed towards the Rangers dugout at Ibrox, spitting on a Rangers scarf, etc, and a lot more. As a Manager, we witnessed him running onto the pitch to physically and aggressively confront refs, no different to neds in the street looking for a fight. And yet he faced light punishment as both a player and Manager, the 45 minute " ban" at Ibrox as example. Off the pitch, the numerous times he's threatened women says everything about this " eternal victim ". Leckie should be embarrassed with that gut churning nonsense posing as journalism, but he won't be.

"The fact that they operate in such a bubble, one whose oxygen source is sectarian hatred"

You love this pantomime, don't you Bill? You all do :rolleyes:

it's the oxygen for all Scottish journalists, they love it when it happens because it gives them something to write about

Until I read that article I hadn't realised my utmost admiration for one of the heroes of my generation. Thanks for that bootleg.

As I waited to cross the road, two drunk guys went past and started slaughtering me — it was ‘f*** you Leckie’, ‘you’re a p***k’, ‘a c***’.

I'd say those comments were fairly accurate.

Leckie is a arse licking prick who pays for his hole as no birds want to shag him as he’s got zero personality

Lennon is a poisonous hate filled bampot who does no good for Scottish football

Let’s see how he reacts on Sunday and no doubt he will be the victim irrespective of his own actions or antics towards our fans

This is the pre-amble for the abuse coming his way on Sunday.

Bad Prodies calling us paedos and wrapping it up in anti Irish catholic sectarianism.

Back