Neil Lennon & the Scottish media this season

The guy got sacked at Hibs for being an utter wank and when he was appointed the media were towing the party line of saying how astute an appointment it was.

It's laughable.

We all know what Lennon has brought to Scottish football since his time up here, & it doesn’t make for happy reading. But this coming season I think he is going to rack it up a notch on his previous exploits, & we (esp all at rangers) should all ready.
With hopefully , Steven Gerrard bringing home title 55 , I can only see cracks appearing with Lennon along the way. The press up here have given him an easy ride for yrs but when this title flag is flying over Ibrox once again, I can see a fallout of mega proportions.
We are all behind you Stevie

I was thinking this too. I think we will see the 'mother of all' petulance, aggression and psycho behaviour from popcorn teeth.

All we have to do is take each game as it comes, concentrate on our own work do the business rack up the points and before you know it 55 will be in the bag .
Whatever is going on at the knewdome does not affect our plans . Sure there will be tantrums and accusations by the scum just ignore him ,I'd much rather he is manager than Brenda as with popcorn teeth at the helm the league will be wrapped up quicker than if Brenda was still there.
Yes its good if they implode ,but really could not give a toss . For what its worth in my view he will not finish the season ,we will be a factor but the main factor is he is a grade 1 lunatic and seems to be getting worse would not be surprised if he gets his books for knocking out Liewell . Also I'd rate Brenda a far more astute manager ,he get out for a reason which I don't think the truth is out yet, as the old saying goes " the lunatic is now running the asylum "

He will have he mother of all meltdowns when we they lose to wee diddy teams on the way to us winning 55. Popcorn at the ready.

Lennon can say or do whatever he likes the guy is a slabber cabbage if he starts any of his mind games shite stevie g will just laugh and put him straight infact he probably wont even say anything because lennon isnt worth gerrards time and energy ,nobody in the media will get one over our manager hes to clever for that and he doesnt take any shite

Lennon losing them their ten will be glorious, in so many ways. He'll go from hero to absolute pariah among their support, and probably won't be able to set foot in Scotland afterwards.

He already looks like he has lost the plot!

On a side note, I have never seen such a scruffy,red eyed “professional “ such as him in my life!

Always looks like he has a very bad hangover and has just pulled on yesterday’s clothes!
I would hazard a guess that this is because he always has a very bad hangover and has just pulled on yesterdays clothes.

The Leanne Dempster incident(s) was subject to a shocker of a cover-up. I'd imagine plenty people know exactly why he got hunted out of Hibs.

He has a terrible history, no matter how much smoke gets blown up his arse, I can't see he antics going under the radar this season - He'll be gone by Christmas.
He had to get himself fired as he had Brenda's job at the Cover Up Club already set up.

I seriously question his bottle.

He's yet to win anything on his own, the only legitimate full season as Celtic manager he's had was 10/11 which was full of conspiracy, summits and bottle booting.

They'll know this deep down as well. All fine and good saying he's won titles and cups but he can't be seriously judged as a manager under the ridiculously exceptional circumstances at the time, he could have went on holiday and they'd still have won easily.

Not one treble when it was on a plate either, not to mention his exit from Hibs and Celtic's dramatic loss of form when he came back, albeit finishing what a far superior manager started.

I reckon it will be full on victim mode in the first few weeks. Some variation of "clarification" will be used and the allegations of trying to stop 10 will be ramped up. Referees and Claire will be under more pressure than ever.

Just do it Rangers and end this once and for all.

Lennon losing them their ten will be glorious, in so many ways. He'll go from hero to absolute pariah among their support, and probably won't be able to set foot in Scotland afterwards.
Same with brown. The captain that lost the ten, he'll be back to being a dirty orange b****** amongst the groin brigade. Will no doubt be off to America or Australia.

out of the CL before the big rounds, a couple of defeats and notably one to us in the game at Ibrox and we will have the beginning of it

a lot of his players will not like his style either which means they might end up turning on him and trying to get rid of him
I certainly hope not!

Horrible wee tramp.....along with his pal
Martin O'Neill......Lennon should be barred from Ibrox sine die for spitting on a Rangers scarf

Hail hail paedos in jail

You can bet Lennon will be screaming about refs any chance he gets, Brenda was one for it but Lennon will take it to another level.
He already tried to set the tone last season but highlighting our "discipline problem" quite a few times.
And his pals in the press, SPL and SFA will back him up.

Back