Neil McCann

Im sure most Rangers fans have seen McCann talk on various media outlets about the club and how much he loved his time here. He also displays much more insight and tactical nous than any other pundit currently in situ. Is it too mad to give him a go as Gaffer. Id have no trouble with it myself. Any thoughts?
I think we’ll go for mciness to the end of the season!

Im sure most Rangers fans have seen McCann talk on various media outlets about the club and how much he loved his time here. He also displays much more insight and tactical nous than any other pundit currently in situ. Is it too mad to give him a go as Gaffer. Id have no trouble with it myself. Any thoughts?

Absolutely not.

He failed in his first go at management and hasn't tried again. This needs an experienced manager at the helm.

banging-head-ouch.gif

I can talk a lot about football tactics. Doesn't mean I'll be a great manager for Rangers right this second.

Stop being so sexist and include Emma Dodds as a potential replacement anol.

Bring in Andy Gray.

Naw. I can talk well, I shouldn't be rangers manager or CEO of apple.

I cant take much more of this patter.

Might be good as part of a team. I would be underwhelmed by McInnes/McCann but not furious.
It's going to be difficult to get a backroom team like Gerrard had. They really seemed to be excellent. Or were they just good at promoting how excellent they were?
Edit: Actually, I would be disappointed.

Failed at Dundee.
Wouldn't be averse to a backroom role for him though.

Guy sacked by Dundee and Inverness, get a grip.

Kenny Sheils has a better CV, what about him?

Ridiculous shout.
I don't want him but I don't think he was sacked by Inverness. He took up the role when their manager took unwell and then decided he didn't want to stay in the role after the summer. If I remember right they wanted him to stay on.

Yes you are

Might be good as part of a team. I would be underwhelmed by McInnes/McCann but not furious.
It's going to be difficult to get a backroom team like Gerrard had. They really seemed to be excellent. Or were they just good at promoting how excellent they were?
Edit: Actually, I would be disappointed.
Will be watching Villas league position with interest. They might all disappear without trace ... have Man City, Liverpool and Chelsea in December.

Back