Nerves now dissipating - on track for 55 now

beowulf

Been a season-ticket for 40 years (now 60) and I can honesty say hand on heart (or should that be heart and hand) that my nerves have been jangling the past few weeks. However today I am one of the proud millions of fans who are about to reap the benefits of hard toil and adversity since our darkest days. Extremely proud bear tonight.

When Shankland missed that chance I was like the meme maths guy.

“if we get beat that’s 12 tonight and they could beat us twice to make 6. And we’ve to go to 3 away ffs”

Turns out I’m a panic merchant fanny.
And Rangers are gonnae be champions.

Fu.ck me that felt good typing that. :D

Your not alone my friend, I don't think I was so nervous at not winning but more nervous at actually winning and trying to imagine everything that's gonna happen and how we can play a part. Enjoy my friend

You've missed months of fun mate but welcome to the Party!
it IS happening we ARE going to be Champions

Ach I can understand it. I said in November that if we got to the end of January 10+ points ahead that it was done. We stretched it further. I was giving it a right good GIRFUY to the lot of them.

But even then there's still that small, lingering doubt way at the back that was asking "aye, but what if...". For me that went away after St Mirren teabagged them, but after everything we've endured I can sympathise with the caution.

Anyone still taking it 1 game at a time now is a lunatic right enough.

I definitely just got that feeling of entering I'm the final lap of the race. The home stretch is in sight, and we are so far in front we can start waving to the crowd and showboating.

Truth is its not yet done. But I think we all just relaxed a hell of a lot more today!

I definitely just got that feeling of entering I'm the final lap of the race. The home stretch is in sight, and we are so far in front we can start waving to the crowd and showboating.

Truth is its not yet done. But I think we all just relaxed a hell of a lot more today!
The chequered flag is being waved.

ROY_ORBISON_ITS%2BOVER%2BEP-554832.jpg

Been a season-ticket for 40 years (now 60) and I can honesty say hand on heart (or should that be heart and hand) that my nerves have been jangling the past few weeks. However today I am one of the proud millions of fans who are about to reap the benefits of hard toil and adversity since our darkest days. Extremely proud bear tonight.
Im with you WATP

Welcome to the Party!

I was the same. I have never thought it was over. Panicking today after 25 minutes. However even I will relax now.

In saying that I'll probably be bricking it when livi game comes around.

I’m the most nervous of all rangers fans and I believe now. First time this season that there’s been no doubt in my mind. (I know it’s took me long enough lol)

I'm not celebrating until @George_Costanza starts posting that he is quietly confident we might have a slim chance of winning the League

Ha Ha I deserve that

I think there is a very good chance we will win the league now

And I would like to apologise to you and every other person on
FF for being such a misery guts on the forum the last wee while with so much positivity and then me panicking and greeting must have been really awful

I really am sorry

it's over 55 is here and no more cautious behavior is needed,
ive been relaxed since we pumped the mhanks at Ibrox and never fretted since
We Are The People and will secure 55 before the split
then who knows how far we can go in Europe but i fancy our chances aginst any team
Steven Gerrard is the best thing that has ever happened to Rangers in my lifetime and i doff my cap to him and his backroom staff

You're right...after today's results its a quick trip to Aldi tomorrow for a very cheeky £5.69 Californian Pinot Grigio x 12

I've been cautiously optimistic for a while now without going full blown Tim wind up mode........ tonight that's fùcked........ they're getting it big style now cos we're getting that big shiny trophy lads....... is ours!!!!!

I must apologise to all fellow bears as I predicted that the filth would go on a run & put pressure on us & it would take us beating them at Ibrox to win the league, well how wrong was I, after today's results it's practically over & the 55 will arrive long before that game at Ibrox so fellow bears forgive me for being so far out of touch to just how good we really are & so much underestimated this Rangers team , so once again to all fellow bears , SORRY .
W.A.T.P

Good to see everyone coming to the party now haha. Hopefully we don’t still have people suggesting we rest players in the Europa League for the REALLY important game at Livi next week

Back