Nerves now dissipating - on track for 55 now

I must apologise to all fellow bears as I predicted that the filth would go on a run & put pressure on us & it would take us beating them at Ibrox to win the league, well how wrong was I, after today's results it's practically over & the 55 will arrive long before that game at Ibrox so fellow bears forgive me for being so far out of touch to just how good we really are & so much underestimated this Rangers team , so once again to all fellow bears , SORRY .
W.A.T.P
Don’t worry about it mate. The last ten years have been such a struggle that I also found it hard to believe too. Just so hurt in the past I didn’t want to set myself up to fail. Tonight that changed. All the best mate!

ROY_ORBISON_ITS%2BOVER%2BEP-554832.jpg
Ken Bruce opener tomorrow

Ach I can understand it. I said in November that if we got to the end of January 10+ points ahead that it was done. We stretched it further. I was giving it a right good GIRFUY to the lot of them.

But even then there's still that small, lingering doubt way at the back that was asking "aye, but what if...". For me that went away after St Mirren teabagged them, but after everything we've endured I can sympathise with the caution.

Anyone still taking it 1 game at a time now is a lunatic right enough.
Maybe I am that lunatic.
All ways of getting points deductions will now be in process!
Remember the Polish team deduction fiasco!

I am soooooo glad I booked 22nd March off work. Gonna need it
Damn it!! I booked the next week!

I'm in England about an hour away from London though. I don't think it matters much as I don't think the travel restrictions will be lifted by that time.

I'm shooting for the end of the season to come up and celebrate. 11/5 - 22/5. Someone let me know if I've come up with the wrong dates please!

You've missed months of fun mate but welcome to the Party!
it IS happening we ARE going to be Champions

It was plain to anyone who watches their matches that the gap was going to continue to grow wider and wider.

They've struggled in about 80% of their games this season and it's a joy to behold. B-D

I said if we are undefeated in January I’ll celebrate
Then changed it to February to be safe
Now I’m calling it

Won’t celebrate fully till it’s over but I know in my heart of hearts it’s there

I stood on the Terracing at Easter Road in 75 when ham n egg made his cameo
Grown men round me bubbling

I’m not lying when I say this one will be sweeter

Been a season-ticket for 40 years (now 60) and I can honesty say hand on heart (or should that be heart and hand) that my nerves have been jangling the past few weeks. However today I am one of the proud millions of fans who are about to reap the benefits of hard toil and adversity since our darkest days. Extremely proud bear tonight.
superb. Although you could have started to relax months ago lol. i hope u enjoy this one a bit more than all the others

Damn it!! I booked the next week!

I'm in England about an hour away from London though. I don't think it matters much as I don't think the travel restrictions will be lifted by that time.

I'm shooting for the end of the season to come up and celebrate. 11/5 - 22/5. Someone let me know if I've come up with the wrong dates please!
Sounds good. I've booked a hotel in Glasgow for a party on the last day of the season 16th may

I said if we are undefeated in January I’ll celebrate
Then changed it to February to be safe
Now I’m calling it

Won’t celebrate fully till it’s over but I know in my heart of hearts it’s there

I stood on the Terracing at Easter Road in 75 when ham n egg made his cameo
Grown men round me bubbling

I’m not lying when I say this one will be sweeter

Absolutely Big_Hec

I've been a blubbering wreck during our games recently but yesterday?? Blootered!!!

:D :D

Back