New away kit leaked

rangers-24-25-away-kit%20%283%29.jpg

Not convinced it’s accurate. Completely different pattern through it to the leaked, supposed, Home kit. I’d expect, if there is a pattern, it would be the same on both. Or at least a theme (I see someone suggest it’s a Glasgow map.

No idea if that’s a ‘thing’ for our kits in the past right enough. My memory is either similar patters or one with and one without.

Not convinced it’s accurate. Completely different pattern through it to the leaked, supposed, Home kit. I’d expect, if there is a pattern, it would be the same on both. Or at least a theme (I see someone suggest it’s a Glasgow map.

No idea if that’s a ‘thing’ for our kits in the past right enough. My memory is either similar patters or one with and one without.
Suppose Castore can't win. Fans want unique ideas
But that's a wee bit too unique

Was going to say we did it in the mid 90's on a goalkeeper shirt but, a quick Google has reminded me it was actually a picture of the Main Stand.

This is a photoshop impression of what the supposed shirt is supposed to be. So what you are seeing in the picture isn’t a real shirt
Then that answers what I was going to say. Everything is out of sync on it, but if it’s the rough idea of what the kit is to be, then I quite like it.

Like the look of both home and away leaks. Generally been good under Castore apart from a few shit 3rd and 4th kits but who really cares, they are for the kids.

Occasionally they do, under Castore the tops have usually has differing patterns.

Back